Porcelain Veneers with Dr. Lazaris in Australia! - Sydney, AU

Canadian girl headed to Aus for 10 porcelain...

Canadian girl headed to Aus for 10 porcelain veneers with the famous Dr. Lazaris!
Everything has been more than great up to this point and I'm super excited and feeling at ease with his vision and expertise.

So far I have sent in all my photos and within a day he had my smile designed and had an amazing plan on how to make my teeth bigger, fill gaps, and most importantly widen my narrow smile! He sent me a full video of how he measured my face and why he recommends what he does.

Love my new teeth!!

Dr Angelo Lazaris is the absolute best cosmetic dentist I have ever come across! My teeth are all done and I get so many compliments on them all the time. When we did temporaries when I first got in I had some concerns with shaping and colour, all of which he took into account in doing my final veneers. He made the final veneers nice and white, with realistic flecks of white at the bottom for ultimate look of realism. He squared them out but didn't over do it so that they look "too perfect". I couldn't be happier!!
Dr. Angelo Lazaris

Dr. Lazaris has been amazing so far! Every email is responded to promptly and he is very open to my ideas - he stresses this is a mutual process that we both can tweak as needed. I feel so at ease with him and can't wait to meet him in a week!