44yr Old Much Needed Breat Implant Revision - Sydney, AU

Two years ago I underwent a breat augmentation...

Two years ago I underwent a breat augmentation after spending my life completely flat chested. I researched incessantly for the safest options. But being a complete novice I didn't understand the difference between a cosmetic surgeon and plastic surgeon. My cosmetic surgeon appeared highly professional throughout the preop period but the surgical results were awful. My breasts were different sizes and shapes and pointing in different directions.
Two years later, I discovered plastic surgeon, Dr Scott Turner, of Sydney NSW. I read brilliant reviews and after meeting with him felt instantly comfortable that he was able to fix this mess.
He is quiet and unassuming and most importantly focused completely on the patient.
His entire surgical team are fabulous. I was very anxious on the day of surgery and they were all very kind an reassuring. The surgery was flawless. The results were so much greater than I thought possible! My breasts look completely natural and perfectly proportioned!!
Dr Turner is a creative Genius!! And funnily enough he seems quite embarrassed by praise. Which he shouldn't because he's Brilliant!!!
I can't recommend him highly enough!!!
Thank you again Dr Turner!!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon