Hi Everyone, It has been approximately 10 days...

Hi Everyone,
It has been approximately 10 days since my surgery with the FAB Dr George Mayson.
From the initial phone call to Doctor Mayson’s surgery where I was greeted by his friendly staff, (in particular Meg was wonderful to talk to and answered ALL of my questions with such confidence and followed up consistently to make me feel both at ease and see whether I had any further questions.)
Upon meeting Dr Mayson I felt very at ease, I was very nervous and straight away he made me feel comfortable and together we worked out the best size, shape and type of implant, he was very informative and friendly.
I went with the very popular 'Furry Brazilian' this implant came highly recommended from Doctor Mayson and this was the BEST decision I have made, it gave me a natural yet full look.
After my initial consultation I knew I didn't need to look any further.
For Anyone in SYD, BRIS or MELB - please make Dr Mayson your first stop when looking for a Breast Augmentation Surgeon.
The surgery was such an easy process despite my nerves.
Dr Mayson has made me feel like a new more confident person, he assisted me in choosing an implant that would suit my small frame and make me feel my bright, bubbly self.
I can never thank Dr Mayson and his staff enough for how this surgery and the result of my surgery has truly changed my life.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!