bbl - Sydney, AU

Hi Everyone, I have been reading some reviews im...

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading some reviews im currently looking into getting the BBL although being from Australia i haven't really come across any doctors that i feel would do the job im after seeing its such a popular surgery in the states and other parts of the world plus half the price to i was considering going to the states how ever its just to much cost wise for everything i found so im trying to find a doctor here in Australia i have one consultation with one doctor already although the before and after pictures on his website for the BBl dont even show any difference so im worried il pay all this money and not get what i want can someone advise of ant good surgeons in Australia that do this surgery.

Stuck on choosing a surgeon

Hey guys I'm currently in the process of organising my trip for my bbl surgery this in August travelling from Australia I will be paying my deposit this week I have chosen to go with spectrum aesthetics miami only thing is I really wanted Dr ghurani how ever he was out of my budget but his work is amazing I was originally going to go with Dr Sergio alvarez then my coordinator said he has had a lot of patients come back after surgery with issues? And now I don't even think he works there anymore? But from what I saw of his work and his experience he looked like a great surgeon now she is pushing me to go with Dr Ortega how ever I don't really like his work he doesn't give that wow effect with the bbl so I'm a little stuck now should I just stick with Dr Alvarez ? Or go with a new surgeon and spectrum are hiring a new surgeon as well she did mention and he will be coming on board in a few weeks please if anyone has any feedback please let me know thank you

27 Years of Age and Ready for my BBL :)

Hi All,

After a year or so of researching and finding the right doctor for me i am booked and scheduled for my BBl surgery this year in August i can not wait and describe the feeling of how excited i am for this its something ive always wanted and now im finally doing it i have from Australia and travelling to Miami for my surgery with Dr Rami Ghurani i am confident in my choice of surgeon ihave seen his work and the girls look amazing i am nervous though about it im just trying to get myself ready and pre pare buying all the things i need for surgery also im on a diet and trying a little weight so im happy with my over all procedure apparently its better to loose as much weight as possible so you get better results?

but im not looking to loose to much i want as much fat as they can get for my BBl lol..

i will post pictures closer to the time of myself as dont really have time right now if anyone else is travelling from Australia or have already been and done their surgeries i would love to hear some of your feedback and experiences.