23 Yr Old, Breast Reduction and Implant Replacement

I had my first BA in 2012 and about a year later...

I had my first BA in 2012 and about a year later started to become extremely unhappy with the size and overall appearance of my breasts. They began to sag and just looked odd shaped and very large for my petite frame. I was so unhappy, uncomfortable and self-conscious and I just could not get past it.

I had wanted to get a breast implant replacement for smaller implants however due to the droopiness of my breasts and the stretched out skin from my implants I was told by many different surgeons that I would also need a full lift/reduction. I was devastated to learn I would need this, particularly at my age and prior to having any children.

I thought about having the surgery but just could not come to terms with the idea of having a full reduction and the scars that would be associated. After consulting with a few surgeons I felt even more unsure. I spent countless hours on realself and various forums trying to get advice from others who had undergone similar surgeries and this put my mind at ease somewhat. After searching the net for a surgeon to have another consultation with, I came across Dr Moradi and Park Clinic Plastic Surgery. I had my consultation with him and I knew straight away that I wanted him to perform my surgery. Dr Moradi was so compassionate, understanding and kind and left an immediate impression. He answered all my questions and spent well over an hour with me in my consultation (all the other dr's I had seen in the past seemed unengaged and keen to rush the consult). I didn't feel pressured to make a decision either, Dr Moradi told me to think hard about the decision to have surgery and to come back whenever I was ready, whether it be 6 months, 2 years, etc (other surgeons I had seen were keen to to get things confirmed on the day of my consult).

After my initial consultation with Dr Moradi it was about a year and a half later that I actually had the surgery. I was by no means an easy patient, I had a million and one questions and I changed my mind constantly on whether or not I wanted to have the surgery. Dr Moradi would respond to my questions personally and immediately, at all hours of the day/night. He was extremely gracious and responsive and always eager to offer me advice and put my mind at ease.

It's now been almost 3 weeks since ive had the surgery and I could not be happier with the results! Dr Moradi is an amazing surgeon and I could not recommend him enough! By far the best surgeon I have come across and I am so lucky and happy that I had him as my surgeon.

(I had a full breast reduction with 200cc moderate profile textured round silicone implants to replace my R350cc and L375cc high profile smooth round silicone implants, one of which was ruptured).

Tape off, scars healing

I had my tape taken off a few days ago and was shocked at how thin and unnoticeable the scars are! So much better than I ever could have expected or wished for! In hindsight I can't believe the idea of scarring is what held me back from getting this surgery so many years ago. Breasts I starting to really settle and I could not be happier with the result!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

My review can't possibly do justice! Dr Moradi was amazing in every aspect, and my interactions with he and his staff at Park Clinic Plastic Surgery were always pleasant and comfortable and I always felt very well looked after. Every email/phone call/question I had was always treated as I high priority. Jenny at Park Clinic Plastic Surgery was always also so helpful, caring and kind.