Sliding Genioplasty and Rhinoplasty - One of the Best and Most Skilled Surgeon Worldwide - Amazing Results! - Switzerland, CH

I was unhappy with I looked from the side, my nose...

I was unhappy with I looked from the side, my nose was to big with a hump and I had a week chin.

I discussed with my husband that I want to improve my facial appearance and believe me, my husband is not a big fan of plastic surgery and the most important for him was that I look still natural and keep my natural beauty. He told me that he's agree with the surgery but only on the condition that we choose the best possible plastic surgeon.

After an extensive research I decided to make an appointment with Prof. Sailer. I was very impressed what I read about Prof. Sailer. My husband did his own research and realized that Prof. Sailer is one of the world’s most experienced expert in the field of maxillofacial surgery and he agreed that we should meet him.

The first visit at Sailerclinic was an amazing experience. If you plan a visit with Prof. Sailer please reserve several !!hours!! Where in this busy world doctors take still time for theyr patients??? At Sailerclinic they are really focussed in the patients needs and also one of the best Cappuccino in town awaits you! Our first meeting took more than 2 hours! Prof. Sailer, Dr. Sailer and the whole team are extraordinary personalities. Prof. Sailer presented me the ideal solution to improve the appearance of my face. I also loved the idea very much to put my chin forward by using my own bown instead of an implant.
I thought that I am the patient but when we first met Prof. Sailer he also found out the reason of my husbands sleep apnea and presented him the first suitable solution to solve this problem after all the years my husband fighted with this problem. He saw many doctors - unsuccessful.
Incredible how Prof. Sailer and Dr. Sailer care for theyr patients.

Before surgery I had several meetings at Sailerclinic and they always had an open ear for all my needs and questions.

I finally went into surgery full of confidence and trust and as expected, Prof. Sailer did not disappoint me - I am more than happy with my new face!!! I have an amazing sweet shaped nose who looks beautiful and natural and my chin was placed forward exactly the right amount and he shaped it pointier, exactly like I desired it. My face is now well shaped and balanced and I also earned a new self esteem - finally my face looks so pretty and the way I desired It all my life! I am so thankful to Prof. Sailer and I warmly recommend him!

Here you are in save and best hands and best results are guaranteed.

And the best - my husband is in love again with me thanks to my new sweet face!!! :)

Also the care after surgery was more than anyone could expect. You don't feel like in a hospital - you feel more like in a 5 star hotel :) and that helps you to forget about the discomfort after surgery!
Prof. Sailer & Dr. Sailer are there 24 hours / 7 days for theyr patients.
Switzerland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon