Galderma, Skin Booster Big lie

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was told that I would need 4 sessions of this...

I was told that I would need 4 sessions of this treatment to improve the quality of my skin around the lip area. My doctor recommended the lip area as I reacted before to Hyaluron and was concerned of any allergic reaction. After the 2 treatment I noticed no changes but was told it would take time for me to see improvements. After the 3rd treatment my face got very swollen and I was told it would take 2-3 days for this to go away; after 3 weeks I was still very swollen and now after three months I cannot see any improvements to the skin quality but very ugly swollen areas which make me look much older than before. My doctor acted very professional and asked for the Galderma specialist, Frank Stuenzli to come and see me. Mr Stunzli firs offer to give me the money back, I said that would not be enough and I wanted my face back and an specialist to see me. He offer to report this to the research team and also organize an appointment with their specialist for June!!!! After three weeks I did not hear back from them! I have now written a letter to him and will await response and post here

3 Months and no reaction from Galderma

After sending 3 times an email to Frank Stuenzli, i called him and he said he had not received anything from me.
Null customer service or concern for the effects of their products. Stay away from this! My face is a little less swollen but i still like look worst than before.

Galderma is not interested to even know what may have caused my allergic reaction!

This is the letter I have received from Galderma in which they decline all responsibility and show not interest to even see what has happened as a result of their product!
Dear .....
We regret to hear that you have experienced some adverse reactions following the treatment with Restylane Skin Boosters. Product related reactions have rarely been reported with Restylane products. However, as with all skin injection procedures there is a risk of adverse events which may occur after any injection; they typically resolve spontaneously a few days or weeks after injection. In very rare cases, prolonged hardening, nodules, abscess formation, greyish discoloration or discoloration may occur in the area of the treatment site. These reactions may develop weeks or months after treatment and may last for several months. In rare cases these reactions last longer. In case of more pronounced reactions or if they last longer than a week a practitioner should be contacted.
As with any treatment, adverse reactions may occur and the treating physician cannot give any guarantee for the desired aesthetic result. Neither the health insurance company, nor Galderma does accept the costs of this treatment and any complications that need treatment. Galderma would only be liable if the product has a defect. This is not the case in the event that the patient has been informed about potential risks and adverse events and consented to the treatment. Our internal guidelines do not allow us to pay any compensation in such cases.
We can advise you to go to see Dr Colette Camenisch, FMH Plastische Chirurgie, Clinic Beethovenstrasse, Beethovenstrasse 9, 8002 Zürich, who is very much experienced with the treatment of Restylane products and could provide advice. However, please be aware that Galderma will not pay for the costs of this additional consultation.
Our vigilance department reported the details regarding the adverse reaction you experience to our safety department for further assessment.
We regret that the injections did not fulfill your expectations and hope that the swelling will subside soon.

Kind regards,

Silvia Schweickart Natalie Graf

Head Prescription Business Head of Medical Switzerland

Freundliche Grüsse / Avec mes meilleures salutations / Best regards

Natalie Graf, dipl. Ärztin

Head of Medical and Regulatory Affairs Switzerland
Dr Roya Jereyma

Dr Jeyrani is very competent and professional. I have no complaints against her, as I have had other treatmetns with her. The product and specially the way Galderma goes about taking responsibility (or not taking any so far) for the results is totally unacceptable. Shame for companies like this.