Ready for my transformation! - Suwanee, GA

I had my consultation with Dr. Jimerson on...

I had my consultation with Dr. Jimerson on yesterday. First of all one thing I noticed was everybody that worked in the office had banging bodies, EVERYBODY! The nurse I had had had the BBL and breast augmentation. She was so awesome. It was great because she was able to answer my questions based on her experience. And her ass looked and felt good by the way. I am sooo excited now! Haven't scheduled my surgery yet but pushing for the first of June 2015. If you pay the $500 deposit to schedule a date you have to wait til 2016. If you wait and pay straight out you can have the surgery in 30-90 days. So I'll wait and pay cash at the beginning of the year because I can't wait til 2016! I am ready now! So so so excited!

obsessed

I feel like I'm addicted to looking at booties! Every where I go I find myself looking at ladies and their booties. I'm not a lesion or anything just trying to imagine what mine will look like. I'm so ready to have me a nice head turning ass!

EXCITED!

I scheduled my surgery today for June 15th! Yes! I am so excited! Gonna start purchasing supplies today!

26 Days!!! Let the count down begin!!!!!

I am so excited! I have 26 days until my BBL surgery! Dr. Jimerson's office has been so helpful up to this point. They call and ask if I have any question and my patient coordinator is Michelle and she has been extremely helpful with answering questions as she has had the surgery herself. She gave me the number to Gold Platinum Recover House. I spoke to Terris and I've decided to stay there for a week since they provide around the clock care, transportation, meals, and the massage therapist comes there which is nice. It also helps that Terris has also has the surgery so she was able to over some great advice and enlighten me on what I can expect. I've had my medical clearance and blood work done so I should be good to go. Now just reading some RS reviews to see if I can get some advice. I've found that atlantapyt blog has been extremely helpful. If you know of any other formative blogs let me know. LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN.

5 MORE DAYS!!!!

I officially have 5 more days until my life is transformed. The more I talk to other people and see the post op pics, the more excited I get. I feel like a booty stalker watching booties as I try to narrow down what size and shape I want to go with! I was originally gonna be modest and not go to big because I didn't want people talking but guess what..... it's my booty and for the money I'm spending I need to get my money worth! Lol! I have my pre-op on Friday..... and I am already packed and ready to go! I feel the hardest part will be trying to drive after. I have the buckwheat neckroll, the booty buddy pillow and the half roll and none of them are comfortable to drive with..... I'll keep you posted!

The wait is over!

Well..... I've waited and now the time is finally here! In less than three hours I will be transformed and officially Jimerized! I am so excited. The staff has been great I'm suited and ready to go. See you on the other side!

I've officially been Jimerized!

Well..... I must say........ I don't have a booty I have an ASS! LOL! I'm really swollen, and sore.... well more stiff. I've been able get up and move around a little bit. I'm staying at golden platinum recovery house and they have been amazing. I don't know how I would have been able to do this without them! well these meds are starting to make me real drowsy again so I will update later.

About 10 hrs post op

I'm really surprised with how good I feel. Not in as much pain as I thought I would be. Kind of sore like I've been working out a lot and stiff like I need a good massage but that's it. Staying at the recovery house is the best decision I could have ever made! They are awesome here. Good has been good. I don't have to do anything. They said they were surprised that I was actually up getting in and out of bed and using the bathroom by myself because most people they see sleep all day on the first day. But I'm good. They just gave me pain meds so hopefully that will put me to sleep. Well, here my post op pics! I'm really swollen but happy about my results so far!

Post-op Day 2

I finally got to come out of my garment today! What a relief! That thing is so uncomfortable! I got real lightheaded and felt like I was gonna faint when she was talking it off. I don't know what that's about. I think the biggest challenge is sleeping on my stomach because it makes my neck feel stiff. Other than that, I'm doing great! Waiting to get my massage then gonna go for a walk later..... here's day 2 post op pics!
Oh yeah...... big shout out to Gold Platinum Recover House! These ladies are awesome!

Day 3 post-op

Today has been a pretty good day. Not in pain, just a little sore. And I actually went #2 today and it wasn't as bad as I thought! I called the doctor today because I was worried that something was wrong because I didn't have any bleeding or fluid from my drains but they said that was normal, that some people just aren't bleeders. So lucky me, I guess! Anyway, here's some pics from today

Pics from Day 5 Post Op

Pics are from Day 5 post op. Went to Dr. J with another patient and they went ahead and took my drains out because I hadn't been draining so they said I didn't need them. I was advised to put a folded hand towel along my lower back because I was getting a crease there from the garmet. That is very uncomfortable but must be done. I still have a lot a bruising. Hopefully that will start clearing up soon! If anyone knows of anything good for this, let me know.

Before and after pics from Dr. J office!

Day 9 post op

My recovery has been going good. I'd like to credit RS AtlantaPYT for that. I listened to all her advice on vitamins, drinking pineapple juice prior to surgery, drinking plenty of water. I think all those things have contributed to my healing being so fast and easy. I went to get my lymphatic massage with Lidia and she was surprised that I was only a week out cause she said I was healing good and I had very little fluid. I'm going once a week for the next weeks and she said I should be good. I haven't been in any pain just sore to the touch on my sides. I go walking every morning to help build my strength up cause I found if I lay around too long I'll get stiff. I bought my med garment yesterday and man oh man that thing is a killer. I try it for about am hour but had to come out of it. I'm determined to wear it all day today! Just can't figure out how I'm gonna get my ab board and back board in! Oh..... and when does this thing start to go down some? I may be the first on RS to say if it goes down some it won't hurt my feelings! My booty is huge! Gonna take some getting use to but I love it!

Measurements:

Life as "normal"= DEAD!

So I've accepted that life as normal is dead for the next 3 months! Just trying to get out and do little things is complicated at this point because of not being able to sit down. And try to go get a manicure and pedicure, that felt weird because I had to carry that big pillow around! Going out to eat, difficult with the big pillow. So no pool party for me this summer! No dates out to eat and to the movies, its all dead for the next 3 months! But the good news is I'm feeling very well. My healing is going good and I have very little signs of the actual surgery. No bruising swelling in very limited scars, that I'm working on right now. So I guess I can say all is well in booty land!

1 month post op

So..... 1 month in now and I am still living my results! The recovery process is a beast though! Not because if the pain because I feel good, I'm just tired of this garment! Ugh! And not being able to sit down. But.... this IS what I signed up for so...... it is what it is! Here's some updated pics.....
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon