Haven't Yet Had my Phone Consultation with Dr.J - Suwanee, GA

His staff is professional. They answered all my...

His staff is professional. They answered all my questions. The only thing I don't like is the wait time to even get a consultation with him. It takes about 2months. Mines is April 16. I sent pictures and paid $50. The wait time would have probably be even longer if I did not specify that I will be paying cash. My goal is to enhance my butt not to look bought. My goal is to keep most of the fat he transfer and have great results..

Doing research

Ive been doing a lot of research and Im about only 45% now sure I want to continue. I don't want to go off other ppls experiences and info but to educate myself. GOD gave us only one body and it's are duty to take care of it. We dnt get another. So you guys try to do right by it! If your trying to have surgery for any reason then to make yourself happy ur doing it for the wrong reason. Fixing ur body won't mend ur brokenness
Im only considering it becus my own personal happiness I always love looking my absolute best in whatever I wear..

phone consultation

My phone consultation went well. I got my quote and I've made my decision to go ahead with my surgery. Only thing I didn't like was that they wanted a $500 deposit within 30days. Of course nobody in real life have that money laying around. although I have savings I just didn't feel comfortable and taking it out of that. I forgot all about the deposit and my consultant didn't call to remind me of the date approaching. However I cant wait to have my surgery next year. Hope everyone is doing awesome happy recovering!!!!

Changed my doctor again

I've been anticipating this for over 3 years I've read countless reviews and done a ton of research. My finial choice is vanity! I'm not sure when I'll actually call I'm waiting on them to run another special. My boyfriend will be traveling with me along with our Bby.
I like Dr Hassen's wrk and Dr Fisher's
Mostly Dr. Hassen because he's more of a natural look butt doctor and mainly everyone that he does looks butts looks believable. Anyways I'm a 198 lbs and I'm 5'6 I've been reading that he wants you to be at the apporiate bmi before he could perform surgery. However I dnt want to b skinny but I do plan on losing weight. My ideal weight is 165-170 nothing smaller. You lady's are so helpful. If anyone know of an coordinator or info abt if they are runny specials right now pls comment below. Yes I heard all abt their poor and unprofessional aftercare. So save those comments! Thanks ladies

Hey

Hi guys I'm booked for Dr Hasan July 20. I'm trying to get in contact with the recovery house called cosmic care I can't get any info from them through their website. If any of you ladies have their info please comment. Also I'm looking for a surgery buddy if anybody is having surgery at Vanity on the 20th of July and want to buddy up please comment and maybe we could b each other's support.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon