30 YO mom of 2, Ready to Get JCurved!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've known about Dr. J for over 10years. I always...

I've known about Dr. J for over 10years. I always wanted to wait to have children in fear that pregnancy would alter my results (Have you all seen Blacc Chyna!) fast forward ten years and the time has finally come. I started a SX savings account when I started having children and managed to save up 19k apart from family savings in 3years. I'm not looking for a doctor to be my friend but I hope he us personable enough on my surgery day.

Finding a recovery house

December 9th will be here sooner than I know. I've decided to go with Gold Platinum Recovery LLC bit I'm beginning to have second thoughts. Has anyone had experience with them? Based on recent interactions, Im beginning to agree with the claim that they are unprofessional. I paid my deposit and have yet to receive any documentation. An invoice was sent through Venmo. It was on there the care information was provided. In my opinion, that is unprofessional. I may just cough up the extra $1000 and stay at New You Recovery. No one has time or energy to be fishing for information for post op care. They should be applying there energy to getting lab work and other pre-op together. I have YET to see a welcome package from them.

Before Pics

Almost 2 weeks PO

I am back home and settling in well.
My surgery went well. Dr Jimmerson is a real magician! I wish he was a little more personable, but I understand that he is only one person on a tight schedule.

I stayed at Gold Platinum Care LLC. Ms. Yvette took great care of me. She was very patient in addressing my concerns. Terris was very accommodating with my guests. The message therapist, Jerell, was EVERYTHING!!! I was nervous about the "pain" that many say they experience from the lymphatic drainage therapy. Jerell did the exact opposite. He alleviated my soreness caused by the lipo in each session.

I ordered my 2nd fajas on Monday(day11) and have been using a waist trainer for added compression until my new one comes in.

I have to stay off this booty

You have to improvise when you want to maintain your investment. I have a size 12 slacks on to remain loose around my butt. My waist is swimming in them though. I've notice some volume loss (swelling) I hope it doesn't get any smaller though. I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow.

Pick me up

The post-op process can be very emotional.
I asked for a natural looking big butt. One that'll be modest enough for corporate America yet vixen-like in the bedroom. Maybe I shouldn't have been so

Some days I'm are really happy about my results and other days I think they're just "ok." When I saw the swelling of my initial butt, I was like zaaaaaaaamzaddy! I'm stacked up...Then the swelling went down at I lost about an inch. I'm been down telling myself that maybe I should've just told him to max out to compensate for the loss and initial swelling reaction. My hips are measuring at 46", but I wanted a little more bubble effect.
This morning I decided to pull up my before picture after realizing I wore the same dress this weekend. My mouth dropped!!!! My ole spongebob ass needs to be grateful lol Forreal! LOL My upper back and arms (both lipo'd) appear to be a little swollen with fluid still because my faja& sleeves are loose and my waist trainer doesn't cover that far up. My stage 2 faja is too small around the thighs and had my thighs throbbing from the faja cutting off my circulation.

At any rate, I am pleased with my results again! I'm looking forward to the fluffing!
This is a roller coaster of emotions....

10weeks Post Op

I'm loving my natural phat this. I just wish he gave me more hips. I'm contemplating more fat grafting to the hips.

It's been a while! 6month update!!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon