Rhinoplasty Surgery - Omaha, NE

I have wanted to get my nose fixed since I was 16...

I have wanted to get my nose fixed since I was 16 years old. Then at the age of 56 I broke my nose and one year later I noticed that my nose was crooked. I was horrified! I was also experiencing breathing problems as one side of my nose was always congested. I snored and as a result never got a good nights sleep. I decided that I was NOT going to spend the rest of my life with this awful nose and I made a decision that I was going to get it fixed. Finally! I immediately knew that I was going to go see Dr. Bruneteau as he had fixed a broken cheekbone 20 yrs earlier and I was very happy with the outcome.

It is very frightening to entrust your appearance with another person. Therefore, my number one requirement was that my Dr. be experienced and I knew from experience that Dr. Bruneteau and Surgical Images were experienced professionals.
The day of the surgery everyone made me feel very comfortable and I knew I was in good hands. After surgery I went home and sleep in a recliner chair. I took my meds as instructed and I was never in a lot of pain. It took me about two weeks before I felt comfortable to go out in public as I had black eyes. I also had septoplasty to fix a deviated septum so my surgery may have been a bit more intense.
The whole experience was more irritating then painful as a splint covers your nose for about a week and I had stents in my nose for threes weeks. The stents make you feel like your are REALLY congested. Once the stents come out (and it does NOT hurt - just feels a little weird for like a second) Life is good! I could tell my nose was smaller even though it was still swollen.
I am at the four month mark and my nose is still stiff but, as time goes by it continues to look better. I am very happy with my decision and of once again with Dr. Bruneteau and Surgical Images. WHY DID I NOT DO THIS A LONG, LONG TIME AGO! Oh, well better late than never.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I first went to Dr. Bruneteau 20 years prior for a broken cheekbone and when I decided that I wanted to get Rhinoplasty I immediately went to him. I would never of gone to anyone else. Dr. B will make you feel very comfortable and will take very good care of you. I am very happy with my nose and I would highly recommend Dr. Bruneteau and Surgical Images. Dr. Bruneteau did an outstanding job and I am very happy with the results of both of my surgical procedures with Dr. Bruneteau. He is an experienced Doctor and experience is very important. You want someone who you KNOW will do a good job for you and that is Dr. Bruneteau...