Super Happy I Finally Did It!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I finally decided to get some help when I saw my girlfriend for lunch recently-- she looked better than ever and told me she had seen Dr. Madnani. So I went to him myself a couple weeks later and I am so happy that I did! Dr. Madnani was very charming and attentive to my needs. I think he could tell I was a bit scared about all these face treatments and he was very reassuring. He suggested Voluma filler and Botox on certain parts of my face and I just told him to do whatever he thought best. And he did. And the results were fabulous! My rather critical teenage son just told me today that I looked really pretty-- he thought I had special make-up on, which is kind of funny. I can't believe I waited so long to start treating my face and I'm so glad to know there' s an excellent doctor so near me. Dr. Madnani's staff is lovely, too, as is the view of the park from his waiting room.