revision rhynoplasty

I had my first nose job in 2006 with Dr. Robert...

I had my first nose job in 2006 with Dr. Robert Rey that left me with crooked to the side, drooping, over projected nose. I also had difficulty breathing. Finally after 9 yrs after doing online research, I chose Dr. Motykie for my rhinoplasty revision. I just want to say how happy I am, my nose looks so amazing and I can finally breath. Even though it's only been a week and it's still swallen It looks so nice and so straight.

more pictures coming up

I was asked to post pictures of my profile. I will post more photos when I go see Dr. Motykie for my 3 week follow up.

profile photos

Took couple of profile photos. It's been 2 weeks since my surgery

before photos

Just found before photos taken by Dr. Motykie staff before my surgery

Close up photos of my nose

so happy I can breath again

Woke up this morning so happy I can breath again and loving the shape of my nose:)

2 months after revision

2.5 month after revision

4 months

Dr. Says it's still super swallen and to come back in three months

4 months photos

6 month after revision

I don't post a lot of pictures Because I feel like when I took photos on my cell phone, they don't come out right. When I feel like my nose is looking good, I take a picture and it looks bulky.

Doesn't look that great when I take it myself on my phone camera
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Motykie is amazing. He is truly the best. Great surgent, great listener. He took his time with me, didn't rushed, answered all my million questions and was very attentive. I also have to praise his assistant Sandi. Thank you Sandi for answering all my calls and emails right away and being so nice and helpful. Everyone in the office is very nice as well. I highly recommend!!!