32 YO Mother of 2 - Sugar Land, TX

This was the best de!cision I could have made. I...

This was the best de!cision I could have made. I had been wanting to have this procedure since I was 18 yrs old and finally made the decision to do it at 32. Dr. Ravi did an awesome job! I am so in love with my results. My husband loves them too! Amanda is a God-send and so is Christina. My breast look really natural and they feel great. I was afraid that the size of the implant would be too big, but Amanda reassured me as well as Christina that Dr. Ravi knows best and I trusted them. I couldn't been more happy about my result. I got a 560 cc implant in both breast. I am almost 6 weeks post-op and still in the compression bra. My breast are nice and full like I wanted. Due to having children, my breast had lost a lot of volume from breastfeeding. I have my confidence again thanks to my new set of girls!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ravi's staff was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I was nervous about the size of the implant and what it would look like when I got them. They answered every call and reassured me that everything would be fine. Dr. Ravi knows his stuff and did an amazing job! I am so in love with my results. From the consultation up to the morning of surgery, Dr. Ravi, Angela, and Christina was there every step of the way. Amanda called me after the procedure to check on me. I made the right choice with Dr. Ravi and his staff.