50 Year Old Breast Reduction...Totally Worth It!!!!! - Sugar Land, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I waited TOO LONG to have this done. I went from a...

I waited TOO LONG to have this done. I went from a GG cup to a D cup and I feel like my old self again. Within 2 days of having the surgery, my neck and shoulder pain had disappeared. I kept thinking I shouldn't spend the money on myself, but now realize I can be a better wife, employee and mom since I am not living in pain. Dr. Hornedeski and staff are sharp and compassionate...no vertical scar, so easier time healing. I shopped around for a surgeon, but kept coming back to Horndeski...his results are SO MUCH BETTER than other Houston surgeons...VERY HAPPY!!!!

My breasts kept growing...from a 38 C to a 38 GG...

My breasts kept growing...from a 38 C to a 38 GG in 8 years. I was experiencing brutal pain and numbness all the way down to my hands. Had the surgery with Dr. Horndeski and and very pleased. The first week was rough...I hated the tubes, but once they were out the healing process really kicked in and I felt pretty good. Felt relief from my neck and shoulder pain within two days. I had a slight reaction to the sutures...a bit of irritation. I took Benedryl and it went away. When I wore a bra that rubbed my nipples, I would get irritation around the sutures, so I changed bras and it all went away. I am on month 5 and really feel like my old self now. It was really worth it for me...and I look so much better in my clothes. I can buy clothes right off the rack and they fit my bust area now.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski and staff are very smart, compassionate and professional...I had consultations with several other surgeons, but Horndeski's method looks so much more natural that the choice was easy. I would HIGHLY recommend this surgeon.