50 Year Old Having 20 Year Old Implants Removed and Breasts Lifted - Sugar Land, TX

First let me start out by saying I could not be...

First let me start out by saying I could not be more happy with my results. I researched for over a year before scheduling my surgery. I also did everything in my power to prepare myself physically so that I had the best possible outcome. I can't stress the importance of this step. If you are overweight, you will have more issues related to healing, "dog ears" and breast fat under your arms. When the breasts are lifted, all of the excess skin and fat get lifted as well, it has to have somewhere to go. I got down to my goal weight so that I did not have any excess fat/skin to possibly make my results less effective. I am 6 months post op and just had a very small revision in office to fix a tiny bit of excess skin in my cleavage. Dr. Horndeksi and his staff are outstanding. My healing was slow, which is exactly how it was communicated to me so I did not expect "instant" results. When they tell you it takes 6 months to a year to fully heal, that is because that is how long it takes. I have pretty large scars under my breasts but they continue to fade and will continue over the next year. I also had some skin buckling under my right breast towards my armpit that smoothed out by my 6 month date....did not need any revision. I use scar cream twice a day and it has helped tremendously. My breast are not "Perfect" because that is not reality. They are pretty perfect to me, but by some people's unrealistic expectations, they might not think so. I could not be more happy with my results! I never almost ever wear a bra anymore, unless something is very shear. That is fantastic considering I almost never took my bra off...even sleeping in it. I went from a 36 DD+ to a 34C. I am sorry that I don't have any photos, as I am a super private person, but appreciate those that went before me that were brave enough to share their photos....it did really help me allot. I have also referred Dr. Horndeski to my friends so that is how much I value his work.

Additional Infirmation

Forgot to mention that I had 400cc saline implants over the muscle removed during my lift. I had previous scar tissue that could have been an issue but had no complications! Also, another great side effect was The smoothing out of my deloctage - had some pretty large wrinkles on my chest from sleeping on my side and now I look so much more youthful!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is great! He is not there to be your best friend. He is there to perform the best possible surgery for you. If you communicate all your concerns, etc. he is there to answer your questions. I am not very needy, I read and understood everything regarding my procedure, so I had no issues what so ever.