Ultimate Breast Lift with Dr H - Sugar Land, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This was an ultimate breast lift following a...

This was an ultimate breast lift following a breast lift I had had done ten years earlier . ThrcdyFg, Elisa , Dt H were Sll just fantastic . I was given much pre op and post op advice . The operation went well . One year later my scars have faded , I have upper pole fullness , no back or neck ache !

UBL Dr H

I always scar very badly - I just have slow healing and that sort of skin . My UBL was the second breast uplift I had had . The first one was not successful and had scars I did not like . ( the first was done in Australia in an Aus clinic ) Dr H was able to make the old scars invisible as well as achieve the full pole volume I wanted . I think you can see in my pics my scars are visible . But I took the photos in really unforgiving light . For me - my scars are 100 per cent better than I had before and have the exact shape and fullness I wanted . I still continue to wear a firm bra day and night . That's really just because I'm super careful ! At evening events it's so wonderful wearing beautiful dresses with no need for a holster ' Em up bra ! Each day the scars fade even more . I'm very happy with my results . Before seeing DR H , I was silly enough to have a buttock and thigh lift , with the suture lines for the buttock lift being at the crease of each buttock . I never scar well - the result was painful and disastrous . I had this done at Destination Beauty in Bangkok . I can't wear swim wear because of the scarring . My right side and scar is painful and prob 5 cms wide . I will be making an appt with Dr H to review my disastrous buttock lift , because I have one hundred per cent confidence in him and his staff . ????
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr H and his excellent assistant Elisa gave me 100 percent professional and really friendly pre op and post op care and communication .