Lipotuck (TT) In My Mid 50's and Loving My New Body - TT Scar is Flat and Fading - Now 3.5 Months Post OP. Sugar Land, TX

Dr. Ahmadi, I cannot Thank You Enough… I am in...

Dr. Ahmadi, I cannot Thank You Enough… I am in my mid 50's and I am loving-the-new-ME! I absolutely love my new body after having my Lipotuck (Liposuction & Tummy Tuck (TT) combo) and an outer thigh lift. All my life I could never wear a 2 piece bikini or have my belly out because of a nasty thick scar left on my belly by a hernia operation when I was a little girl. After having three children that includes twins, my belly was outstretch and filled with stretch marks and after aging, I had a big donut tire around the middle of my stomach and hanging skin. I hated this look.

I am 8 week Post OP after having my Lipotuck (TT) and now I have my young girlish figure back and I love the way I look With or Without clothes. I can get back into all my clothes without that belly pouch and belly blob in my outfits. My body is Amazing! I can’t believe that this is really me in the mirror because I now have an hour-glass shaped body now… Wow! Dr. Ahmadi made my scar line right at my lower bikini line so that you can’t see it with any bikini or thong bottoms you wear. Oh and no more stretch marks and my Belly Button is so Cute, it is an Inny-belly button…. I Love It!
Dr. Ahmadi is very particular about his work, a Perfectionist and he strives to do the best job and that was the type of doctor I was looking for and his office staff is terrific. The price is affordable and they do offer discounts.

I had my Lipotuck surgery in December 2015, a week before Christmas and that very day after the surgery, I was up walking around and not in much pain at all. When Christmas came, I was moving around and enjoying my family. I still have some swelling but I love the way my tummy looks already and I get tons of compliments. I purchased my Bikini’s and they look great on me. The scar line is healed and it is fading very nicely. I waited until I was in my Mid 50’s to get a TT and boy was this the best decision that I have made.

Every Woman Dreams of Having a Liposuction / Tummy Tuck but not everyone acts on it. I am so glad I was brave enough to act on it and I couldn’t be happier. Don’t let age stop you, it is never too late!
Thank You Dr. Ahmadi, my Husband and I are Very Happy with the results of my new body!

Products I used Post Op of my Lipotuck to help heal my Belly Button and Scar

These are the things I used to help heal my scar after I had my Tummy Tuck with Liposuction. The items I was instructed to use was the following:
• Maxi Pads – used to place over the scar as a cushion and held on with medical tape
• Medical tape
• Bacitracin ointment
• 100% Men’s tank tops
• Vinyl gloves – used at the beginning to put ointment on
• Hibiclens
• Q-Tips – to clean my Belly Button
• Under Pads at first to keep from bleeding on my bed
• Colace – important so that you don’t strain going to the bathroom
• 20 oz. plastic cup - I used to urinate in to avoid having to sitting down to go to the bathroom
• Garments worn was a binder and knew length zip up garment with a whole in middle to go to the bathroom without taking off this item.
• Zip Up in Front Sports Bra
• Zip up in Front night gowns and dresses or long one piece dresses worked Great!
• Dermatix Ultra – has silicone in it to flatten out the scar that works.

Post Op items used to care for my Tummy Tuck

• Hibiclens
• QTips – to clean my Belly Button
• Under Pads at first to keep from bleeding on my bed
• Colace – important so that you don’t strain going to the bathroom
• 20 oz. plastic cup - I used to urinate in to avoid having to sit down to go to the bathroom.
• Zip Up in Front Sports Bra
• Dermatix – has silicone in it to flatten out the scar that works.

TT Post Op 5 Weeks - Swimming Suit

Very Excited, I can now wear a 2 Piece Bikini Swimming Suit after my Lipotuck (TT/LIPO). I am Summer Ready for the Beach!

Summer Ready Now - Can Wear my New Two Piece Bikinis - Loving my TT

I finally have a body that I can wear a 2 Piece Bikini - I Love My TT.

Update - Followup of My After Results of my LipoTuck (TT) 3 Months PO - March 25, 2016

I am feeling wonderful after my Lipotuck (TT), now 14 weeks PO and still Loving My Body. I had my After Photos taken by my PS 3 Months PO and OMG, What a Difference before and after. If you ever ask yourself is it worth it, I will say YES! I put my Before Photos by PS and After Photos by my PS.

More of My After Photos of My LipoTuck (TT) - March 25, 2016 - 3 Months PO

I added in the back view photo, my love handles where Liposucked.

Photos of my TT Scar which is Flat and Fading Nicely! - I am 13 Weeks PO (3 1/2 Months)

My TT Scar is Flat and Fading Nicely by using Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment by OBAGI. It has silicon gel in it and boy is it working. I have religiously put on this gel twice a day in the morning and in the evening since I was 2 1/2 weeks PO till now. This really works. I am OCD when it comes to my TT Belly. :-) See My Photos.

Highly Recommend Dr. Ahmadi from Avante Plastic Surgery in Sugar Land TX

Here is the Link to get info: A PS Who is a Perfectionist at what he does and produces Great Results!

WAIST SHAPER AND SPANX - A WAY TO SHAPE THE BELLY AND GIVE ME SUPPORT - 4 Months PO TT

Using a Waist Shaper and Spanx which gives me support on my belly and shape it at the same time.

OMG - Comparision of my Photos of my Dress Before and AfterMy Lipotuck (TT/Liposuction Combo)

I am 4 Months PO as of Dec 17th. I tried on this new dress BEFORE my TT and now AFTER my TT and Wow what a Big Difference!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ahmadi is very professional and very knowledgeable about what he is doing. He takes pride in the work that he does.... a Perfectionist and that is what I wanted. What I loved the most about this process is that I was told upfront what to expect, I was given the right amount of pain meds, garments, and instructions how to care for my scar and belly button and given proper diet instructions for Post Op.