Abdomnioplasty Belt Lipectomy After Weight Loss - Sugar Land, TX

After losing over 200lbs I still didn't have the...

After losing over 200lbs I still didn't have the body I expected. I was left with a lot of excess skin hanging on my body. When i looked in the mirror I still saw the 420 body i started with. I was also getting rashes under my stomach from the skin rubbing against itself.. I went to see my primary care Dr and was referred to Dr Malik Kutty about the skin removal. After my first consultation with Dr Kutty I knew he was the man for the job. I immediately felt at ease when I went in for my consultation. Nikole, Anet, and Kelly were all very friendly. Dr Kutty was amazing! I wasn't even sure if I was ready to have this type of surgery because I still thought it was all fat. He assured me that under all the skin I was actually thin!! I never heard that before!!! He showed me what could be done, where the incisions would be, and what results to expect! I couldn't wait to have it done!!!

I had my surgery on January 9, 2015. The surgery lasted around 9 hours and Dr Kutty removed 17lbs of skin from my abdominal and back. The results and care I received were AMAZING! I stayed overnight in the hospital for observation since the surgery was so long. I saw Dr Kutty the next day and he explained everything that was done and what to expect during my recovery. The recovery was a lot better than I expected and being able to talk to someone at the office was very helpful. Every time I called or emailed with a question someone would reply immediately. This made me feel very cared for. I am so happy that I choosed Luxeplastic Surgery to handle my procedure.

I am now almost 4 months out and have the abdominal and back I have always wanted but never thought I would have. I find myself looking at it and still can't believe how wonderful it feels and what an incredible job Dr Kutty did!

I just had my arms done (brachioplasty) on April 22, 2015 and already LOVE the results! Dr Kutty removed 3 lbs of excess skin but feels like he took off 30 lbs!!

I will continue to come back to for any future procedures that I may need. I'm already planning a thigh lift in January 2016! I have already referred friends and family to Luxeplastic Surgery for all their needs. I have never had a Dr and office staff that made me feel as comfortable and cared for as them!!

My starting picture

I am attaching a copy of my picture before I started my weight loss journey in 2009. I have released 233 lbs using a weighed and measured food plan and a program of recovery from Food Addiction.

3 weeks post brachioplasty

I had my brachioplasty surgery on April 22, 2015. I expected recovery time of 1-2 weeks. So I only took 1 1/2 weeks off of work since I have an office job. Went back on Monday May 4th. Was very tired, swollen, and sore when I got home. Tuesday night very very sore and swollen. I never realized how much I move my arms at work. Woke up Wed still sore and only worked 1/2 day. Stayed home Thursday and went to see Dr Kutty on Friday. He checked the incisions and they are doing good. Have some wound seperation under the armpit and spit some sutures that he removed and cleaned. He suggested that I take another week off work to prevent the swelling.

It's just going to take time to heal and get back to normal. But I sooooo would do it again because my arms are looking great! It's so nice for my arms to stop moving when I do!

Week 4 post brachioplasty

Went in for my 4 week post op appointment. Dr Kutty removed a few more sutures that were poking out. He was pleased how the incision is healing. As you can see in the pictures I still have 2 open wounds under my armpit and 1 one the right arm. He wants me to continue with the wet to dry gauze. I'm hoping they close soon I'm ready to show off these arms! I am so happy that I choose Dr Kutty to do my procedures.I always feel so much better after he gives me the all looks good! I got an unexpected surprise. I noticed that the hair under my arm hadn't grown back. Dr Kutty said that he removed the hair follicles when he removed the excess skin! No more armpit shaving wooohooo!!!

2 months post Brachioplasty

I had a follow up visit with Dr Kutty today. So happy to say that I am now garment and bandage FREEEEEEE!!!! Finally! I still have 2 very small wounds but they are closing. Arms are a little swollen after working all day for the first time without my garment on. I have ny next appointment in 6 months! I haven't gone that long without a visit since January!

I am very very happy with the results so far! Dr Kutty said they will get even better with time!

So in 6 months I will schedule my thigh surgery!! I can't wait!!

Updated Before/Now photo

I am posting a more recent comparison picture.

6 month post-op abdomnioplasty belt lipectomy

It's been almost 6 months since I had my abdomnioplasty belt lipectomy with Dr Malik Kutty and I couldn't be happier with the results! I still have some swelling but Dr Kutty said that is to be expected up to a year. I finally started working out again so I am excited! I DEFINITELY recommend anyone dealing with excess skin from massive weight loss to look into having the skin removed.....total life changer!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kutty and staff are AMAZING! They are very welcoming, caring, and knowledgeable. They are always available to answer any questions that I have. This was my 2nd operation and both times the results were even better than I expected!! I would highly highly recommend anyone that is looking for an honest, caring, friendly, knowledgeable Doctor to go see Dr Kutty! You will not be disappointed!