36 Years Old, 3 Kids (1st Pregnancy Had Twins). Ready to Regain my Confidence - Sugar Land, TX

I'm super excited to finally be on this journey. I...

I'm super excited to finally be on this journey. I have been wanting a tummy tuck for years now. It's finally the right time in my life and I feel as though I've found the right Doctor as well. I'm realistic about the end product. I know that I will probably still have stretch marks but I'm excited about not having to wear girdles anymore. Let the countdown begin.

Pre-op appointment

So I just had my pre-op appointment and I'm super excited. I still can't believe that it's so close to the date. I've been wanting to get a tummy tuck for years now. I'm so overjoyed to be doing something for myself and putting myself first for a change. Dr. Bancroft is amazing. His excitement made me even more excited. Let the countdown begin!

Post-op day #2

I had my surgery done on Friday. My PS is awesome! I doesn't hurt as much as I anticipated. Just majorly sore. My stomach is really swollen. Can't wait to see the results.

Super swollen

I'm not in as much pain today. I just feel really sore. I'm super swollen so I'm excited to see what the finished project will look like when the swelling subsides.

Week 1

Week 1 was harder than expected. I have a high tolerance for pain so I thought my recovery would be easy peasy. Boy was I wrong. My pain at the incision area was only about a 1. What I didn't anticipate how uncomfortable I would feel with the swelling and the lower back pain from walking hunched over. Also, I have pre-existing stomach issues so I'm nauseous everyday and I vomit just about everyday. That's hell when I throw up because of the muscle repair. I'm usually not an emotional person and I found that I cried over the strangest things. For instance, I cried because my friend tucked me in for bed lol. I went to my 1 week appointment and I still have one drain left because it still has a bunch of output. Hopefully the last drain will be out before Friday of next week. Overall this week has been so so.
Texas Plastic Surgeon