34 Wife and Mom of 3 But Getting Back to ME!!!!! Sugar Land, TX

This has been a long time coming since my flat...

This has been a long time coming since my flat tummy was ruined due to a Gallbladder and Hernia procedure while i was 3 months pregnant (2nd child). After birth my stomach never snapped back even with proper diet and exercise. I tried so hard to lose weight and strength train to rebuild my abdominal muscles but the more weight I lost the more the skin hang. So it's time to get right!

Currently me

I'm not happy with this it has to go!

Pre op

I'm a little late with my pre op update which was on April 19th. Everything is ready to go my labs came back fine and I have my prescriptions. Now I'm preparing my home, children and my mind for this

Morning of

Today's the day! Finally! Thank God! I will post after pics later.

I made it!

I did it and it turned out a lot better that I thought. I will post more once I'm feeling a little better.

This was me

At the moment I can't remember how much that weighed and how many CC's from Lipo but I will post

Day 2

This was day 2 of me lying down have my dressings changed at home by Dr. Bancroft himself. Yes he came to my home. Now that is patient care out of this world!!!

Still Recovering

Hi there, here are some pictures as of May 15, 2016 these are end of the day pictures with lots of swelling and fluid retention as well as that time of the month so I've got a lot going on at once. As Promised I'll keep you updated with my progress. I don't regret it at all! It was well well worth it! I see things coming along looking right. And Dr. Bancroft is nothing short of Amazing. He and his team has the best support system and bedside manner I've ever experienced and yes he made a visit to my home as he does each and everyone of his patients it doesn't get better than that! Oh not to mention he allows you to contact him directly if there are any issues. On Saturdays too. I promise I'm not making this up and I'm giving you my real story.
Texas Plastic Surgeon