I've Always Wanted a Fuller Top Lip - Sugar Land, TX

I've always disliked the look of my lips- they are...

I've always disliked the look of my lips- they are very thin and turn inward. I have been getting lip injections for the past couple of years and do not love the result because they add volume and my top lip just sticks out more creating the "duck look". Even though I don't love the look of fillers, I prefer them to my natural thin lips. I've spent thousands on fillers and being that they are temporary makes them completely unsustainable and impractical. I have wanted to lift my top lip not make it protrude further, which is what fillers do. I am ecstatic that this procedure can dramatically improve my appearance. I consulted with Dr. Horndeski and am confident he will do an excellent job. I am so thankful for RealSelf!!

It's done!!!

Procedure went so well! Numbing shot hurt but completely bearable-- not executing like others have reported; maybe I have a high pain tolerance.

Whole procedure took about 30mins. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.

I filled the prescriptions immediately after and took a pain killer. After an hour I took another as I was still feeling a lot of pain.

The incisions looks nice. Can't wait for all the swelling to go down!

I measured at 17mm pre op and Dr. H took off 5mm so I will be at 12mm/1.2cm.

So far so good. I am planning on sleeping elevation for the first 3 days.

Day 3

Cleaned the incision

The incision is very red and raw but seems to be heeling fine. I cleaned it with only hydrogen peroxide

Finally swelling has subsided