57 Y/o Post Double Lung Transplant Makeover - Sugar Land, TX

Firstly, I'm looking to take weight off my breasts...

Firstly, I'm looking to take weight off my breasts. I've weighed as much as 267 lbs. on prednisone, and as low as 142 lbs. with exercise as an adult just 5 years ago. Currently 185 lbs. Breasts are heavy and caused shoulder digs and 2ry infections in folds. The breast weight also makes my shoulders very tired and causes back and neck strain. Additionally, post lung transplant scars have deformed my breasts, and weight pulls on the scars causing pain. Many areas are numb. There is concern for loss of nipples since I numbness may indicate lesser blood supply. I contacted Dr. Horndeski. His method secures the breast to the underlying pectoral muscle. It's done in a hospital and requires double the time, but with my ussyes, the reduction from a DD to a C, coupled with moving support of the breast to the pectoral wall and cleaning up the surgical site may be worth it. Dr. Horndeski seems like a pleasant foctir, and I'm sure that as I get closer to the procedure date, I will have questions he will be willing to snswer. For now, my lung transplant surgical records are being prepared for his review so he knows what I have undergone and he xan determine his approach.

Intro with Pictures, 57 y/o post lung transplant, needing breast lift/reduction and more later

Firstly, I'm looking to take weight off my breasts. I've weighed as much as 267 lbs. on prednisone, and as low as 142 lbs. with exercise as an adult just 5 years ago. Currently 185 lbs, 5' 5". Breasts are heavy and caused shoulder digs and 2ry infections in folds. The breast weight also makes my shoulders very tired and causes back and neck strain. Additionally, post lung transplant scars have deformed my breasts, and weight pulls on the scars causing pain. Many areas are numb. There is concern for loss of nipples since I numbness may indicate lesser blood supply. I contacted Dr. Horndeski. His method secures the breast to the underlying pectoral muscle. It's done in a hospital and requires double the time, but with my illness, the reduction from a DD to a C, coupled with moving support of the breast to the pectoral wall and cleaning up the surgical site may be worth it. Dr. Horndeski seems like a pleasant doctor, and I'm sure that as I get closer to the procedure date, I will have questions he will be willing to answer. For now, my lung transplant surgical records are being prepared for his review so he knows what I have undergone and he can determine his approach.
Texas Plastic Surgeon