45 Years Old, No Children...working,living and Dating in Dubai UAE

I never realized how low my breasts were until one...

I never realized how low my breasts were until one of my close friends had shared with me that she did the breast lift with Dr Horndeski. For years, I could never wear any clothes without a bra. Also, I could never find the proper breast tape to mold my breast to fit certain tops. I was a 36D before the surgery. After a Skype consultation with Dr. H (as I live in Dubai), and all the recommendations from his existing clients which were provided to my girlfriend, I decided to do the surgery. I also consulted with other plastic surgeons (one in Dubai and London), but they both told me that I would have an anchor scar as a result and that they would only be able to lift them a certain level given my age. Given my girlfriend's results (she did the procedure a year prior), I proceeded with Dr. H. I had my sister meet me there and stay with me a week post surgery as she lives in the US. The surgery went smoothly. Dr H and his team were SUPERB!!!. That was actually the first surgery I've ever had in my entire life so I am grateful for how well they took care of me. It has changed my life! My appearance is NOTICEABLY different...and all for the good. I fit into tops and dresses without the need for a bra and I look amazing. All my close girlfriends now want to do the procedure as well. They are either saving money or waiting to have a child before proceeding. Because my breasts were so low, it made my midsection look much larger than it was. Thus, not only did I look smaller (as though I'd lost weight), I also had breasts like a 18 year old! I feel much sexier and confident in certain clothing now. My breasts feel great. I still have sensation in my nipples. I did follow Dr H's recovery guidelines to the letter and it has really worked out well. I have been using the scar cream he recommended in addition to bio oil to alleviate the scar which has improved dramatically. I HIGHLY recommend this procedure and with Dr Horndeshi. You will NOT regret it!!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely EXCELLENT!!!! He and his team are professional, knowledgable, helpful, careful, considerate and they follow up with me to see my progress. I plan to do another procedure on my abs in the future!