29 Yr Old - Deflated/Saggy Current 32D 400-450CC Saline Natrelle Inspira Round Medium Profile Under Muscle - Sugar Land, TX

My overall goal with by BA is to look better naked...

My overall goal with by BA is to look better naked and fill out my breasts which are a sad/drooping due to weight loss and working out. I do not have any kids, but do not plan on having them any time soon and may need surgery many years down the road but we will see.

I do not want HUGE boobs I want a sexy natural but still perky look. I really don't want people to be able to tell after surgery but I know its likely since I am not getting a small implant. I am not getting high profile so that should help with high cleavage. Plus my doctor said High profile would not be a good option for my body long term. I am going to listen to him and go with his suggestions.

I have done ALOT of research on many sites, a lot come from this site reading many reviews both positive and negative. There are so many different body types, shapes and sizes its almost impossible to compare myself to anyone exactly.

Originally I wanted Saline implants as they are "safer" I thought. Although what they are made of is safer they rupture 12% of the time compared to 8%. That is a fifty percent chance higher that I could have a rupture so score one on the Silicone side.
Second, I learned that saline weighs more than silicone, it may not seam like much to some but the lighter my implant can be I feel will show better results over many years.
Third I saw the shape of the two implants next to each other. The saline implant has a rippled shaped edge, this is more likely to possibly show through my skin at some point.... my body fat is not high and I don't think I have "thick skin. There really isn't an edge to the silicone implant so "rippling" is less likely or so it seams.
Fourth the way silicone feels is more natural than saline. The saline implant almost felt like a water balloon in a way while the saline implant was more fluid.
Last My Dr flipped the saline and the silicone implant up on its "back" like it would move if I were laying on my back and the silicone implant took a more natural breast shape. I originally thought about getting tear drop implants until I saw this. Tear They do not look as natural in a prone position (laying down). When you pick up a saline implant, at the top like it would position when standing it took on a teardrop shape anyway.

I know that's a lot for now, I will update with pictures current and wish and add additional comments as time goes on.

My surgery is scheduled 1 month from today. I will post updates periodically and most definitely my progress as I feel my case is not the most common. I feel a lot of people have had really small breasts or they are extremely deflated due to breast feeding. Anyway, I want to help anyone else that is doing research to help them make the best decision for them in the future.

Current Breast Pics

Here are my current breasts, not cold which affects what they look like :( again not sure what actual size I am but wear a 32D in Victoria's secret which I know is off

Wish Pics - 2

The smaller picture I love but would like mine to be a little bigger. The girl that is larger (blue background) I like hers also but would have to get over 500cc to achieve and I do not want to go that big......... so looking to be somewhere in between the two.

Sizers!!!

So I took these pictures from slightly different angles and my shirt isn't pulled up high enough in the first smaller sizer pictures but the larger sizers should be in between my two wish pics the smaller sizer is a little bigger than my wish pic

Keep second guessing myself

Okay, update of the last few weeks. I am so excited some days and terrified other days. I have talked myself in and out of surgery with my mind made up I am doing this, and the next day I am changing my mind.
<> are long term health, Nipple sensation loss and just the fact that I may be unhappy with my boobs after surgery.... meaning I would want my implants removed at some point and then have the horror of stretched out nasty boobs.... I am sure these feelings are normal but It terrifies me.

I don't HATE my boobs, but I have found some really negative reviews talking about how these people have 0 feeling in their breasts, have had multiple surgeries and many heath problems. It SCARES me to death. I am very healthy and don't want HUGE boobs I just want to look good naked. I keep second guessing myself on if I want to have this surgery done. There are some people that have had no issues and others who have had so many. I trust Dr. Feldman to perform a safe surgery and to do a good job, I am just having a hard time finding long term reviews although I have a friend who is 5 years post op with no issues......

Any advice is appreciated. I am going to bring up my major concerns with my doctor on my 1 week follow up appointment.

Feeling better

Okay, after my freakout yesterday and 99% sure I wasn't getting them I talked to more people who helped me calm down a bunch. I started looking only at reviews that my doctor had performed and everyone is happy. Most people don't loose feeling in their nipples which is important to me. Others have reached out letting me know they were as freaked out as I am.
Thanks for all the support in many ways everyone. Will update later.

Random

My pre-op consultation is scheduled for next Thursday December 8th, I am going to tell my dr I want to go as small as I can to fill out my boobs. I think that I'll be in the low 400cc range. I would rather go 350cc but I don't think it will fill me out as my chest is larger (measurement wise" than someone who is petite
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I will update this section later, so far I have been thoroughly impressed with my doctor. He spent 2 hours with me educating and guiding me about the decision to have by BA. My favorite park about him so far is he is honest about what he thinks my results will be and doesn't sugar coat answers. I would rather have real true expectations than think I will end up "perfect". He will ultimately give me something different than what he recommends, but I am going to trust him and we will see how my results come out :). November 30: I am going to tell him the importance of not turning out too big and want to go as small as he thinks will look good