28 Years Old, 1 Child, 5'1 125lbs... 485cc srf

So ive been back and forth on this app looking at...

So ive been back and forth on this app looking at befores and afters. For years ive been wanting to get breast implants, but my ex nor my family never thought it was right. I finally found a wonderful man that supports me in everything. Hes actually very excited for them. I have my first consult on fri oct 7. I need ideas as to what to ask the doctor. Im cluess. I know im set on wanting to get 500cc. Anyone else going for their consult soon?

Tomorrows my consult!!!

So tomorrow is my first consult! Im excited and nervous!!! I know what i want but not sure if ill be able to get it. How was your first consult? What questions did you ask? This is how i look now, i want to be like a D.

My first consult!

Well i had my first consult! He gave me soooo much information and was very forward with me. He told me he didnt want me to think about the cc's. He asked me what i wanted. I told him i wanted a D. We went over the types of implants silicone vs saline. We also went over what type of incision would be best for me. The the fun part! Sizers! I tried on 2 different sizers. First was was too low looking. The next sizer i tried on fit my figure perfect! I didnt even ask what size it was he just handed it to me. Basically told me hes giving me a implant that is gonna fit my figure. I know this Dr. Brancroft feldman is the right dr for me. Im excited! Now i just need to set a date!

Date is set!!!

I'm excited and nervous!!! The date is finally set and its 2 months 9days away! My pre-op is set for Dec 15. I'm soooooo excited! I'm finally gonna get what I've always wanted!

Wish pics

Paid in full!

So yesterday we paid my boobs in full! i say we cause my love helped me pay them :) ! He is awesome, very supportive, and extremely excited! I had a thousand questions and Jeanette the coordinator answered them all and made me feel at ease! I cant believe the day is coming.... Ive been wanting this for years, i never really had the support from anyone to do this. I was always thinking of what people would think of me, and now i just dont care! All i care is that my boyfriend will love them and i know he will. So the size we agreed on is 520cc moderate profile. I just hope they dont look to big on me. Ladies if you all have any tips on how to care for them pleaseeeeee let me know. Jeanette did tell me to keep massaging every day not to stop. Anyways hope everyone has a wonderful friday!!!!!!!!

2days away!!!

Omg 2 days away! Im sooo excited! Girls please any tips will be helpful! I just took a pregnancy test n it was neg! Thank god lol! Im going for my meds today :) n prob some more sports bras!

Got them!

OK so sorry ive been MIA, with new years weekend i hadn't been around my phone much. So I got there exactly at 7am. We had to wait till 7:30am for nurses to come in. I was happy to make it in time cause I wasn’t planning on paying 250 extra lol. So I went in took my pregnancy test. Nurse took my vitals explained some things to me . Very nice lacy! She started my IV while the Anesthiseiologist came in to talk to me. Then Dr. Feldman came in marked me down, went into surgery room, next thing I wake up w boobiessss yay lol. He went with 485cc SRF. He said 520 was too big for me. Im actually really happy he went with the 485s… Recovery was a piece of cake. I didn’t wake up with any pain. More like a lot of pressure on my chest. I was completely off pain meds that night. I went in the next day Fri Dec 30th for my pre op appointment. Doc said everything went great that they look beautiful. He took off that band that was very uncomfortable, he said I didn’t have to wear it anymore. Yay! Ill be back at the office in 2 weeks to learn massages and see how my incisions healed. He gave me an extra bra said to wear them all the time untill they give me the ok to wear other bras. I was able to shower yesterday. The only thing I dislike is sleeping on my back! I hate it….. My boyfriend loveddddd them! He excited to see the end result. Hes been really good helping me out around the house, making breakfast, lunch and dinner. Attending to me. I told him he was my little slave for now lol JK. I feel very happy with them! I cant wait for them to completely heal up.

Tiny update

Started on my massages! Doc said everything looks awesome! Im 2 weeks and 4 days post op.

2weeks 5 days post op

For years I had been wanting to get breast augmentation, i honestly don't know why it took me so long. I started researching Dr's online going thru all the befores and afters. Then i came across realself. Started searching all the houston Drs. I came across this girls profile, and i really liked her results. I messaged her and she gave me all of Dr. Feldmans info, she told me he was a great dr, and he would give me the results i wanted. I set up my first consultation with Dr. Feldman and Jeanette. They were awesome they told me everything i needed to know. I went home told my boyfriend! I didn't even think about it twice, didn't feel the need to go look for another dr. I booked my Surgery the very next week. Surgery day went great. The whole team is awesome. I can honestly say i had very little pain after the surgery, I was off the pain meds that very night. I went to my pre-op the very next day, i got to see my new boobs lol. OMG i feel in love! He did an awesome job! Im so happy with them and i cant wait to see the end results. For anyone wanting breast augmentation. Dr. Feldman is the one to go too, you will not be disappointed!