26yr old travelling from Canada to the U.S., 745cc Inspira SRF

My BA is booked with Dr. Feldman for Nov.1st! I...

My BA is booked with Dr. Feldman for Nov.1st! I have been wanting this since I was a teenager and my boobs never came in. (Currently I'm a B34, 5'10, 155lbs). I will be going as big as my frame will accommodate. And by that I mean my cc's will be based on my BWD (breast width diameter) measurement, and I will go with the largest size that that measurement will allow.
Since I am tall/wide I am assuming this will be somewhere in the 550-700cc range, but I will not know for sure until my consultation.

I am travelling from Calgary, Alberta to Sugar Land for my surgery. My boyfriend will be "chaperoning" me lol.
Here's what our week will look like:

Sunday, Oct. 30 - Flight arrives in Sugar Land, check in to our hotel.
Monday, Oct 31 - pre-op/consultation appointment with Dr. Feldman (1-2pm)
Tuesday, Nov 1 - Surgery day!!
Wednesday-Thursday - recover @ hotel.
Friday Nov 4th - Post-op appointment
Saturday, Nov. 5 - fly home to Calgary!

I I'll be flying back 2 weeks after my surgery for another pre-op appointment, and then after that as long as there are no complications I am home free!

If you're wondering why I chose to travel for my surgery the answer is because I want Dr.Feldman to do it. He is truly an expert and for some reason I just KNOW he is the one who is meant to do my BA.

Yes, surgery is cheaper in the states but with the cost of travel + the AWFUL exchange rate right now I will be spending about $10,000 CAD. Which is the same price as getting a BA here in Calgary. SO. Truly I am not saving any money. I am doing this for Dr.Feldman!

Recovery Vitamins?!

I just ordered the Vitamedica Recovery Vitamin kit. These were developed by an anesthesiologist for his plastic surgery patients so it's nice that they are specifically formulated for post surgery healing!

Comes with an AM/PM formula, a Brolemain & Quercetin blend, and an Arnica Montana formula.

They were pricey. Around $100 USD, add shipping and the exchange rate and I paid just over $200 CAD. But I look at it this way, I'm already spending thousands of dollars on surgery, what's another $200 if it will help with healing and recovery?

I will keep posted on how I like the vitamins, they get RAVE reviews on every site I've seen so I'm excited and think I made the right choice!

? NSF and NPA certified quality manufacturing
? Made in U.S.A.ncludes

This comprehensive one-month program provides a unique combination of nutrients to speed wound healing, support the immune system, prevent infection and minimize inflammation. Whether you're recovering from a hysterectomy, knee arthroscopy, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty or liposucti

Consultation Overview!

I had my consultation yesterday with Dr.Feldman. I know it sounds crazy to have your pre-op THE DAY BEFORE your surgery but it needed to happen that way as we just arrived in Texas from Canada on Sunday.

My consultation was about an hour. Evan went over absolutely everything with me. He just KNOWS, if ya know what I mean. He is so honest about what your current situation is, how he can fix it, what is going to look better and what will stay the same. For me, I have a fair amount of asymmetry between my breasts. Dr. Feldman called them second cousins, while most people's breasts are first cousins. Haha what can ya do?!
Evan took all my chest measurements, my BWD is 14cm, quite wide! And since my rib cage has a deformity as well it will try and force my implants towards my armpits. He said I will need to be wearing a bra basically 24/7 and no stomach sleeping to prevent this from happening. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect this investment!
We tried on sizers and are going with Natrelle Inspira SRF (Smooth/Round/Full projection) and the cc's will be anywhere from 600-700. He is going to try on a few during surgery and go with the best look. I trust him 150% he is truly an expert!

We then went to Walgreens to get my prescriptions filled (5 total), then back to the hotel to relax and enjoy my last night of Imtty bitty titties!

Officially in Boobie Land!!

I made it to the other side!
My surgery was first thing in the am, I woke up at 6am, showered, then we took a cab to the clinic. When I got there I was called in to pee in a cup for a pregnancy test then sent to a waiting room. The anesthesiologist, Lee, came in and set up my IV. He was so nice and professional I definitely knew I was in good hands.
Then Dr.Feldman came in and did all my mark-ups on my chest. He explained his plan of action to me in detail. How he is going to lower my left crease to match my right, meaning the implant will be riding high at the top of my cleavage for a while, but will settle into place in a few weeks to be even with my right. He talked about possibly using two different sized implants if absolutely necessary, but his preference is to have them both the same size. And again he was going to start with 580cc's and go up from there until I get the full look I want.

I was taken into the operating room, Lee administered laughing gas into my IV and that was it! Don't remember when he put the actual anesthetic in.

Woke up a second later (it had actually been 1.5hrs lol) and there was a nurse helping me, my boyfriend was there too. I remember Dr. Feldman coming in and telling me he achieved an absolutely beautiful result with 745cc's!!! I was truly not expecting that #!!!
My pain was about a 4/10 when I woke up but quickly subsided to a 1/10 and that's where I have been all day. Literally no pain it's crazy. Just a bit of tightness and some "zingy" feelings coming from my incision sites every once in a while. I thought the pain and discomfort would be 10x worse than this. I have zero nausea and a big appetite lol, I've been eating all day I was so hungry!

Right now I have a surgical bra and a
Chest strap. These are staying on until Friday when I have my post-op so I can't even have a peek! Honestly I'm okay with it though. I'll update with pics on Friday!

Cheers!

No kids
158 lbs
Pre-op 34B

Day 2 post-op

Surgical bra and strap are still on! It's the weirdest feeling knowing I have these massive implants underneath there but have yet to see them! My poor boyfriend has been up basically around the clock making sure I get my Narcos every 4 hours so I can stay ahead of the pain. Today it finally caught up to him so he is sleeping all day while I am taking my meds on my own. When he wakes up I'll go back to bed and let him have his night shift back. He is being such an amazing nurse through all this i really am lucky.

Pain is a 1/10. I can lift light objects, open doors, flush toilets, things like that. I still haven't been putting pressure on my arms when getting in and out of bed so it's a lot of "shimmying" and butt scooting, and also pulling my torso up with my abdominal muscles. I would recommend practicing this pre-surgery to get the hang of it!
Nothing else exciting happening just Netflix and chill all day.
I'll update after my post-op tomorrow! With photos! Yay!

Post-op appointment.

Met with Dr. Feldman today and got to see my new boobies for the first time! They looked as I expected, high and swollen and square. Evan said they looked beautiful and I am healing exactly as I am supposed to. I have seen hundreds of post-op pics on here so I knew what to expect. They definitely need some time to drop and settle and fluff! But that's totally normal, I just have to be patient.
They sent me home with 2 surgical bras and I am to wear them 24/7 until my 2 week post-op.

1 week post-op update

Today is one week post op! I am still wearing my surgical bra 24/7. It only comes off to shower and/or apply stretch mark cream. I am off of the pain meds as of yesterday and so far so good. No pain really just some soreness, especially in my armpit/side boob area. But again it is extremely mild and rarely bothers me.
Implants are still high and stuff but my cleavage has come together a bit more since the last pics I posted, which leads me to believe once they fully drop my cleavage will be perfect! Loving them more and more everyday.

Home from my 2 week Post-op :)

I am home now from my post-op with Dr. Feldman. I flew to Houston Sunday Morning, alone. Spent the day relaxing at my hotel and walked to a nearby Walmart. I know this sounds totally weird but it's so fun for me to just browse and see the crazy things that American stores have! The selection and all the flavours that we don't have in Canada. And the prices!?! Literally everything is half as much as it is back home. Crazy!!

Anyways. My appointment was Monday morning, the nurse came in and took off the tape from my incisions, pulled out a few scraggly stitches which I could feel the pinches on my right breast but the left was still completely numb. She also went over bra shopping and massages.
Then Dr Feldman came in, we discussed my results and he said
everything looks great and I am healing perfect so far.
He said this is the time that everyone screws up their implants/healing because they look and feel great but on the inside the pockets and your body is not even close to be done healing. So I am committed to following his exact guidelines. I can start Non-impact cardio (treadmill walking or stair master without using arms). At 6 weeks k can start body weight exercises for lower body, still no upper body. And at 12 weeks I am unrestricted but yo start with low weight and SLOWLY work my way up.
I know these instructions and rules are quite restricted and different from a lot of other PS's. I really was hoping I could do weights earlier at least for lower body, but I'm going to do as he says. It will be tough but nothing is worth ruining my investment that has cost over $12,000 all together with travelling costs and what not.

MASSAGES: these are no joke and they do hurt but I only have to do two varieties. One is the "hug" with both arms and you push your implants together and up. ( 1x / day for 90 sec.) The other is the aggressive pinch on the bottom, to displace the implant up, creating cleavage. (2X /day for 10 seconds, 10 times in a row, each side).
I was not instructed to push my implant to the sides or down AT ALL. This will stretch the pocket in the opposite direction that we want. Sending the implants into my
armpits and downwards which would increase WIDE gap cleavage and saggyness over time. Yuck. No one wants that!

Flight home was good, my bag weighed about 10lbs. If I had to do it again I would take a carryon with wheels and just ask random strangers to help me lift it into overhead bins, etc.
I was sore from hauling around my bag for those 2 days.
Currently I am resting to heal my soreness from the trip, I will post more pictures and my incisions soon!

would increase

Incisions look AMAZING for 2 weeks post-op.

My incisions are some of the BEST I have seen for being 2 weeks post. I can only imagine how invisible they will look when fully healed. Kudos to my surgeon!

Incisions photos.

Morning boob + ScarGuard

The RS app just CRASHED right as I was about to post this so here goes another 5 paragraphs of typing... grrr. Lol
MORNING BOOB: let's talk.
Every night I go to bed dreading
waking up because I know that it's going to hurt, bad, in the morning. My surgeon taught me the "hug" massage technique. I have been doing this first thing in the morning, holding for 90 seconds and it has helped SO MUCH. Almost cures the morning soreness but not quite.

I started scar therapy with ScarGuard, recommended by my
surgeon. They are clear, silicone strips worn 24/7 for a few months, I plan to for the next 3 months at least, and then reevaluate from there whether to continue or not.
I was originally going to purchase a scar therapy (I forget the brand) for $350 CAD for 4-6 week supply. Crazy I know but money is not a concern to me when it comes to my body and things like that. But after seeing how AMAZING my incisions looked, and talking to my PS I decided to go with ScarGuard ($30 CAD at my local
drugstore).
I will keep you all updated with scar
results but I have zero concerns
about them at all.

Incision update because they are BOMB. Lol

I've been using ScarGuard 24/7, anyone who thinks this is annoying is lazy. I change them every 2 days and don't notice them at all when they're on. I'm sleeping in my surgical bra and wearing a simple, wired, NON-padded, push-up bra during the day and nothing irritates them. They are perfect, today is 3.5 weeks post op. Couldn't be happier :) :) :)

Travelling from Canada to US, 745cc Inspiration SRF. Perfect results.

Game time: look at his before and after a posted on his site, not only is EVERY angle shown, the before is always, well a "before"... And his after is always FUCKING FLAWLESS.
Its a known fact that surgeons only post their best work. MOST surgeons post ONE OF THREE angles, whichever looks th best. And still, almost half of their posted "best work" showing only the "45 degree angle" is still questionable. Offset nipples, bottoming out, cleavage gaps, the list goes on.
Browse through Evans gallery. Really look at it. ALL ANGLES AR SHOWN, and his "befores" are far from perfect, bit his "afters" (often taken at 2 weeks post) are ALWAYS beautiful, most of time completely flawless.
Girls: he's got nothing to hide.
We should be thankful as a community of women to have that level of perfectionism and professionalism available to us like-minded women, who just want big beautiful boobs and know Evan is th only choose to deliver that.
Thanks, Dr.Feldman. First for committing your mind and craft to your practice, and second for knowing your worth as a surgeon and to keep persevering. You will be world famous for what you do.
My boobs are fucking amazing.
26yrs, 5'10, no kids : 745cc SRF

4.5 Weeks Post

Just doing a simple update. My recovery has been easy breezy! I just started back at work yesterday. I'm a server at a bar so I was worried about holding my tray with drinks and carrying dishes but it went great. No pain, just some very slight
soreness which I was expecting.

They are dropping slowly which is exactly what I want. Some peoples
implants bottom out at 3 months
from dropping too fast but seeing how slow they're going I'm not worried at all :).
Patience is key! Especially with 745cc!!
The BIGGEST size Allergan makes in silicone is 800cc. So if I bottom out I will need a lift since I can't replace them with a bigger implant to fill the extra skin.
They are getting much softer, I can
push them together no problem and
they're nice and squishy.
I know the Inspira line tends to be a bit firmer than most implants but personally I love the firmer (fake?) feel so I'm happy!
Morning boob is almost gone (thank goodness) and I am doing my
massages daily which I personally feel helps tremendously with softness and muscle cramps.
I will post pics of the massages I do.
I am SO HAPPY THEYRE PERFECT and I love them.
In clothes they look perfectly proportioned with my body, I'll post full body pics sometime for
reference.
Still wearing my surgical bra at night and a push up (non-padded) during
the day.
I plan to wear a bra 24/7 for the rest of my life. Exceptions will happen obviously for rights out at "da club" aka dresses/outfits where I can't wear a bra, and also when I'm wearing a bikini which is not often. (Think Canadian winters lol).

YAY BOOBIES AND DR.FELDMAN!

and

and

Massage Pics + Side Profile

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I travelled to an entirely different country for this surgeon, and after 1+ years of research I was sure Dr. Feldman was the one. He is a perfectionist, but also a realist. He is NOT a magician and nor is any PS. Any PS who falsely leads patients to unobtainable results based on "wish pics" should be out out of practice, false promises always, consistently, lead to false results. Evan will be real with you and use his BA EXPERTISE (He ONLY does boobs. Let that sink in. 400 + boob jobs a year. He's seen it all and can handle it all.) COMBINED with his previous engineering degree background to give you the absolute best results possible. Game time: look at his before and after gallery posted on his personal website. Not only is EVERY angle shown, the before is always, well, a "before"... And his after is always FUCKING FLAWLESS. Its a known fact that surgeons only post their best work. MOST surgeons post ONE OF THREE angles, whichever looks the best. And still, almost half of their posted "best work" showing only the "45 degree angle" is still questionable. Offset nipples, bottoming out, cleavage gaps, the list goes on. Browse through Evans gallery. Really look at it. ALL ANGLES ARE SHOWN, and his "befores" are REAL, and flawless. I travelled to an entirely different country for this surgeon, and after 1+ years of research I was sure Dr. Feldman was the one. Any PS who falsely leads patients to unobtainable results based on "wish pics" should be out out of practice, false promises always, consistently, lead to false results. Evan will be real with you and use his BA EXPERTISE (He ONLY does boobs. Let that sink in. 400 + boob jobs a year. He's seen it all and can handle it all.) COMBINED with his previous engineering degree background to give you the absolute best results possible. Girls: he's got nothing to hide. He is educated, passionate, mathematically precise, and Simply THE. BEST. At what he does. We should be thankful as a community of women to have that level of perfectionism and professionalism available to us. Like-minded women, who just want big beautiful boobs just know that Evan is the only choice to deliver that. THANK-YOU, Dr.Feldman. First for committing your mind and craft to your practice, and second for knowing your worth as a surgeon. I know you will continue to persevere and showcase your talent. You will be world famous for what you do. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have blessed me with under the utmost level of care. My boobs are fucking amazing. 26yrs, 5'10, no kids : 745cc SRF Natrelle Inspira Recovery: Zero bruising Zero pain Zero anxiety 100% overwhelmingly happy.