26 Year Old with 2 Beautiful Kiddos Getting a Much Needed Upgrade. Sugar Land, TX

I'm hoping to restore the volume in my breast...

I'm hoping to restore the volume in my breast after breast feeding. I have been wanting to do this for a couple of years now and I'm finally getting the opportunity to do so! My surgery is set for tomorrow January 7, 2016 at 10 a.m. And I am so excited! I have seen so many photos and done a lot of research before deciding to do this. Much of my decision to do this was due to the fact that my breast have lost all volume and been stretched from weight gain and engorged breast :( I would never take back my kids but they can really do some damage to your body.

Finally done with surgery and at home.

So I didn't get much sleep last night due to the anticipation, which was ok. I went in at 9 and of course the staff and Doctor were amazing and so sweet. surgery at 10:15. I can feel pressure, mostly due to the thong bra I had to wear but I feel good, nothing I can't handle with the pain meds :)

Implants I chose. Can't wait to

1st Post-op

Today I had my first post-op and I was finally able to take off the thong bra. I couldn't have been happier! I am healing very nicely and almost no swelling at this point.progress is going smoothly and I couldn't be happier! I still have to take it easy and my next appointment is in 10 days. Dr. Feldman and his staff are absolutely amazing, I couldn't have picked a better doctor and team to help me through my experience.

One week update

So today marks one week from surgery. I just wanted to update with some pics of my progress. I hope everyone is having a great week!

15 days post and couldn't be happier

So today is my 2 week 1 day mark. I saw my PS today and had my surgical tape removed from my sutures and had them cleaned. They look great and I my breast are healing wonderfully :) I was also taught my "messages" and they are not what I thought they would be. I was also taught how to buy my bras and I had planned on stopping on my way home but ran out of time and so I plan to go to VS tomorrow first thing. I am trying to decide whether or not to use the vitamin E oil on my breasts or scars. Feel free please to weigh in! I hope everyone is enjoying their week, TGIF! ????

3 weeks today :)

Today I am 3 weeks post-op. My one and only complaint is that my incisions are still a bit irritated and sore. I believe that one of my breast is dropping or no longer swollen. I have been messaging and my breast are getting softer every day. I'm so pleased with my results and couldn't be happier. Happy healing to all the rest of you beautiful ladies!

Tomorrow makes the 1 month mark and I could not be happier

The 7 th makes a month since my BA. My breast have settled nicely so far and I am very pleased so far. My incisions are healing nicely, my right incision is a bit stubborn and taking a little longer to heal completely but that is my only complaint. Yesterday I had to take my dogs to get groomed and my biggest dog weighs about 100 pounds almost fell trying to get in my back seat and I had to grab him which, in turn caused my right breast to swell a bit. ???????? you can see in the front view picture. I'm hoping if I rest it will go down. Everything else is perfect and I couldn't ask for a better recovery. I hope all you ladies are healing nicely!

5 weeks and 1 day today

So for about a week I thought that my right breast was developing capsular contracture but I think it is just taking a little longer to drop. I noticed my stitches are still very hard and haven't dissolved like my left breast. Both breast are soft and squishy and no pain in either breast. I'm hoping it will cooperate with the vigorous/ aggressive messaging and get with the program like my lefty. I am overall happy with them and just can't wait for the right one to finally drop in to place. Happy Friday and happy healing ladies!

Almost 6 months!

So I am completely in love with my girls! Right took a bit longer to drop but they are pretty much even. I have lost about 12 pounds since surgery but they are still looking good. I started working out again and I sometimes get sore but not anything I didn't expect. I almost have complete feeling back in both at the bottom and I have been using scar away silicon strips on my incisions but not every day ???? but over all I am extremely satisfied and recommend Dr. Feldman all the way of you are looking to get an augmentation!

Nothing new just some pictures :)

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feldman has been great and explained everything from the implant to expectation etc.. My patient coordinator Jeanette is absolutely amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me through my experience!