Ready for Some New Taa Taahhhssss!

OMG. I just had my consultation with Dr. Nguyen...

OMG. I just had my consultation with Dr. Nguyen and He is the sweetest! My surgery is in two weeks on February 3rd around 12pm!!!! I'm not too sure on the implant size just yet maybe 375cc or 400cc but I definitely want a small D!
Does anyone have any words of advice before I go into surgery?
I believe I have one more appointment before surgery buuutttt that's only to pay, sign consent forms, get the vitamins, scar cream, and garment.... Im so nervous!!!!!

Check out my before photos!!!!!

I can't wait to have my taahhhh tahhh's done!!!

Getting closer!

My surgery is in 6 days now! Nerves are really kicking in! Pre op is on Monday! I'm so excited for this, the day can't be here any faster!!!!!

1 week post

The first couple of days after my surgery I did not know what to do with myself. I have never had boobs and all of sudden I did! If I could give any advice, I would say to make sure and take your pain medication and muscle relaxer as soon as you get home and make sure to keep up with it until it isn't necessary. I may have a low tolerance to pain but by day 5 most of my pain was gone. I only had one small bruise on my left side near the breast. Now that I am 7 days out and the implants have settled, and the swelling has gone down, I love them! Right now I have very minimal pain! I went in today for my post op visit and Dr. Nguyen removed a stitch on each side of my incision. I was instructed on how to massage the breasts which will help them settle faster! I'll keep you guys updated as my healing process continues!

Officially 3 weeks out!

Today I am 3 weeks out from my surgery. I'm very happy with the healing process, and haven't had any issues. I will say my "going out" outfits fit sooooo much better! Makes feel super sexy!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

OMG. I just had my consultation with Dr. Nguyen and He is the sweetest! My Breast Augmentation surgery is in two weeks on February 3rd around 12pm!!!!