29 Year Old, Much Needed Breast Lift - Sugar Land, TX

I had DD breasts since my early teenage years,...

I had DD breasts since my early teenage years, I've lost about 30 pounds in the last couple of years. That made for a bad combination- saggy boobs. I hated them, and felt uncomfortable without a bra. I am now 8 weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier with my results. I can't wait for my final results @ 6 months post op.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I researched plastic surgeons for a long time before picking Dr. Horndeski. Not only did he have good reviews online, but I also spoke with people who had procedures done by him before, and everyone I spoke w/ spoke so highly of him. I'm a registered nurse, and very picky about which doctors I use, in general. So after much time, thought, & research, I decided to use Dr. Horndeski ( and his wonderful PA Elisa), and I honestly couldn't be happier with my decision. From office visits, to my actual breast lift itself, I have NO complaints whatsoever. I am so, so, so happy with my results. My breasts look better than I imagined they would, and I'm only 8 weeks post op. I can't wait to see my final results at 6 months. Thank you again for making me feel good about myself without a bra!