30 Year Old with 3 Kids Tummy Tuck and Liposuction - Sugar Land, TX

I had my procedure done 1/12/15 I have 3 kids ages...

I had my procedure done 1/12/15 I have 3 kids ages 10,8,6 I had a umbilical hernia and excess skin from having children. I tried dieting and exercising and was tired of wearing spanx! I googled surgeons in the Houston area and met with one surgeon and that was Dr. Bancroft. I'll admit I thought I'd recover and be moving around within a week but I actually didn't start feeling better till about 4 weeks post op. I am glad I got the procedure im happy with the results but I didn't anticipate the slow recovery and pain. Thank goodness for pain pills and I had this procedure done before I found a job as I recently relocated from NY. I needed more than the 3 weeks that most suggest you need off from work.

Before & After

Ok so here ate the official before and after photos from Dr. Bancroft! All I can say is OMG! Does he do amazing work or what!!!!!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bancroft was amazing! He answered all my questions pre op and post op I chose him because of his friendly bedside manner and the fact that he visits his patients the day after he performs the surgery. As most complications occur withing the first 24 hours that brought me so much comfort that he came to my house to check on me and remove the Cather. I'm 9 weeks post op and I would recommend him to any woman in the Houston area looking to get that coke bottle shape back! He is board certified a medical doctor and has his PHD! He is quite personal able and knowledgeable and doesn't mind you asking him a zillion questions. The staff is extremely welcoming as well. Jeanette is the patient care representive and she is awesome as well!