I Would Fly Across the Country to Use Dr. Villar! - Stuart, FL

About 25 years ago, I did my research and used Dr....

About 25 years ago, I did my research and used Dr. Villar for my breast augmentation surgery. They looked great until I had an accident in 2/16, and the very old implant ruptured. Of course I would not even consider using another Doctor, as his work, reputation, caring and consideration speak for themselves.
I am so grateful. My new implants look like I'm 19 years old again. He is a very skilled surgeon and gave me more than I could ever hoped for. Look no further than Dr. Villar, for any type of plastic surgery.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Villar is extremely attentive to your needs, as well as his staff. He is truly an artist. I walked in with a mess for him to clean up (2 very old implants), and walked out so happy. I initially thought I would choose smaller replacement implants, but after our considerable consultation, I left the decision in his very capable hands. I'm am more than pleased! I would never use anyone else.