38 Year Old Wife and Mommy of 6, Having my BBL Within 2 Weeks. I Need to Know What else I Should Buy? Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi im new to this site and i just want to say...

Hi im new to this site and i just want to say thanks first of all to all those ladies who have posted there stories and shared there experiences good or bad. I'm a 38 year old wife and mom of 6 beautiful children. My eldest is 20 and youngest is 4. Im having my BBL on July 9th with Dr. Pane at Strax. I met with Britney yesterday and she was AWESOM!!!! Very nice and helpful. I thought there was a few things she left out but besides that was great. The consultation started first with another dr. because DR Pane was in surgery.......Funny because as soon as i said i was paying and wanted to schedule, Dr Pane was out of surgery and ready to meet me. The consult with him as amazing! He was very though in what i'm said and what i should expect. He really put me and my husband at ease. Answered my question and my concerns. Im very happy and extremely excited to finally be able to have a date.

I have a few questions that I was a bit confussed about. The girls who took my blood and blood preasure said i just needs to get a Faja only. I have read some of your review and i have notices that mostly everyone purchased more things that just the garment. Can someone help me and give me some advise at to what else i might need to get before i have surgery? Thanks

super unhappy with my results. received 1st-2nd degree burns all over mu stomach.

I wish I never used him. I wish I would have gone with my gutt and used another dr. :( ! Do disappointed and have that I did not get what I wanted.

my burns 1 day post op sooooooo sad and unhappy:(

All I got from the dr office was "take off your girdle till it heals, it was probably the girdle that did it." Asked about the amount of CC`s transferred...........responce was 1450cc on each side. Where because I had a butt before surgery and all I see is the bottom and sides filled in a little. Wherez the projection and bigggggg butttttt I paid for!!!!!!! I wanted 4liters taken out not 3 !

Sooooo unhappy with my way im looking

And for the scares on my body. I cant believe my husband spend his money on me so I can have burned scars on my stomach and my butt looking the same way it was pre surgery. I cant wait to find my self a great Dr with awesome results. I recommend anyone who is planning on having lipo and bbl to review review review all the Dr credentials and see before and after pics......so the same thing that happened to me doesn't happen to you.

It's been exactly a month from my surgery and

My stomach is scared with burn makers. My butt is exactly the same it was pre surgery. My Dr said he put 1450 cc......yeah where, because I dont see it. Im almost 6" feet tall about 205lbs, 1450cc would be noticeable on my butt. I regret the decision of going to Strax and having surgery there. Yes the staff was great, the place was super clean, but I wish I would have either picked another more experienced Dr or gone somewhere else. Im.scared for life now with these burn marks on my stomach. Y dont they tell you that the cheap girdles they have there could cause your skin to burn? My Dr didn't even recommend anything to heal the burns, just to stop wearing the girdle!!!!!!! Come on.....really! I never even went back after he lied to me of the amount he transfered and when he didnt even give.me a remedy for my burns. Im sooooooo disappointed and angry right now.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Horrible Horrible Horrible! I am scared for life because of the garbage job this DR did to me. I cry everyday because of the scars I'm left with. Do not use him at all.