Ready to Look Good!!! - Stone Mountain, GA

I have been wanting Lipo for a really really long...

I have been wanting Lipo for a really really long time. Went to a consult last year but put it off because I was being cheap! So started my journey again this year looking for the perfect doctor. I scheduled 5 consultation appointments after "stalking" real self all day everyday for a week. I received prices from $5,000-$11,000 for the amount of Lipo I needed and the "results I expected".

Final decision

After narrowing my decision down to two doctors I decided to go with Dr. Boutte. My consult with Crystal went very well. Very knowledgable, personable, and willing to listen to my needs. However, I was somewhat upset that I wasn't able to meet Dr. during the consult. I was aware that she doesn't attend consults. I finally called to schedule my appointment two weeks after consult and asked when so the earliest appointment. Sylvia informed me that I could come in on Tuesday for surgery (it was Thursday when I called). Before hanging up I asked if I could possibly speak with Dr. Boutte before finalizing everything. She daid she would try to make that happen when I came in to sign papers, pay, and do blood work that day.

Day 1 Post Op Loving my results!!!

Dr. Boutte did an amazing job!! After getting out of surgery last night I was groggy and exhausted. The nurse explained that I needed to eat before going to bed and take my medication. Throughout the night I woke up multiple times to use the bathroom. Taking the compression garment and binder off everytime was horrible. Very time consuming and annoying!! I drained A LOT throughout and into today. Fluid everywhere! Pain level was rough but tolerable!!!

Front view 1 day post op

3 day post op

One week post op

Today makes one week since surgery! Whew!! It's been an interesting week. Lost of pain, swelling, and peeing!!!! My results are changing everyday (good to bad) but Dr. Boutte warned me before surgery that this would happen so I'm not stressing. However, I am very swollen on a particular part of my stomach and I do not think it is being compressed enough. I need to figure what to do to reduce this swelling. Tomorrow I go to the doctor to find out my new measurements!! I can't wait!!

One Week Post Op Appointment

I had an appointment with Nurse Lee this morning! I had to get Seroma build up drained. I collected a large amount of fluid above my private area that needed to be drained. The draining process went well. The pain level was 5 out 10 but I did take two extra strengthen Tylenol before my appointment so I would be prepared for anything at the appointment and I am glad that I did. The amount of fluid was a lot...she removed 2 1/2 cups of fluid from my lower region area. I wasn't able to look a the final results but my friend that was in the room with me stated that I am now completely flat! Yay can't wait to see tomorrow. After draining me, she wrapped the area as well as my torso in an ace bandage and put binder and compression garment on. Right I am wrapped tight!! Maybe too tight but I need the compression for "perfect" results :). Other than that I am healing well-no infection or other complications! Nurse Lee did a great job with me today and was very kind! No complaints!!!

Fluid removed and built back up

Seroma was removed yesterday and came back today :(

Day 15

Finally went back to get the Seroma drained! Nurse Lee removed 1.5 cups this time. Which is a lot but less than the first time. Hopefully this is the second and final time. I was told that I must wrap myself with an ace bandage to prevent this from happening! I also bought a compression board to assist as well. So far no signs of infection or any other areas of concern! I will take pictures this weekend to see if I notice a difference since the build is gone. I still feel that I am swollen and probably need to watch what I eat better. I'm working on it because I refuse to go back to where I can from. I can't afford too! Mentally, physically or financially! :)

Three weeks tomorrow!

All is well! No more Seroma!! One month post op next Wednesday!!!

1 month Post Op

Yesterday (Aug 19) I had my appointment. I had to wait for a while (but it was a horrible storm and the computer system went down which is why I believe she was running behind) before I could see the doctor but to be honest I didn't mind once Dr. Boutte came into the room.
Once I arrived Ms. Yolonda came to get me to take pictures and measurements. She was so happy with my results. After waiting...Dr. Boutte came in with the most beautiful smile ever. Even though this is my 3rd time in the office since surgery this is my first time seeing her since we met before surgery. She immediately greeted me with several hugs which was awesome!! After looking at the computer, she couldn't believe my results. We both started jumping up and down and thanking God. We both were beyond pleased. She couldn't believe how good I looked in just one month. We talked about everything including the Seroma build up. As of now, I have one area of concern but she said that I should be ok since I am just one month post op. There is still a lot of swelling to go down. Dr. Boutte spent as much time as I needed with her and answered every question I had. Everything today went well!! I even ran into Nurse Lee and thanked her again for removing the Seroma and that it hadnt come back because I have been following her directions. As I was walking out, Dr. Boutte stopped me and had me show everyone in the office my before and after results because she was so happy with them. Today was a great day!!! I am beyond thankful for everything and am so glad she changed my life!! My next appointment is in a month and we are going to take more pictures to compare the results!!

Measurements ( 1 month post)

One month Post Op

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgable and extremely friendly. She wanted me to have the best results possible and excecuted fully. She went above and beyond to please me and my family. During surgery she made sure that I was comfortable and informed me that everything was looking good!! The only compliant I have is that no one called me today or last night to check on my recovery! :(