36 Year Old Smart Lipo Stomach, Waist, Lower Back Bra Rolls and Fat Transfer! - Stone Mountain, GA

I started researching Doctors for smart lipo and...

I started researching Doctors for smart lipo and ran across Dr. Windell Boute. Let me just say after only a week of conversing with her staff (Crystal) I was made comfortable and was ready to have my procedure done. Dr Windell was getting ready to take a vacation, and was booked up until late June. However, she came in on her off day to perform my surgery. During the procedure I can barley remember anything. The procedure was a bit painful. 3 days later I'm still sore and has drainage. So far Im very pleased with the way my body look. Allow about a week or 2 to resume to your normal activities.

No regrets! The best is yet to come!!!

Dr Boutte is everything and more! She knows her stuff!

The best is yet to come!

I'm ecstatic about my body contouring!

I'm getting better

Emotional (6 days after surgery)

Well today is Easter and I'm a bit down, everyone is out celebration the holiday and at home alone. As for my update, I'm still sore, I don't have a appetite. I'm a little weak and its not much I can do without feeling faint. My stomach is still swollen I don't see much of a differce in my stomach since my last picture update!

I'm feel 70% better!

Welp! Today made one week since my surgery! I can truly say I feel a lot better. The soreness is not as bad. My stomach is still swollen. However today was the very 1st time I actually moved around the house. I was able to do light house-work and I even cooked a full course meal! I got to take my daughter out to have snowballs and crawfish! My appetite is still off and everything taste salty to me. The garments they give you to wear usually hurt and I'll take it off through-out the day. Well today I was able to wear it all day with a extra support wrap around it! I'm out of the prescribed pain pills, I'm only taking over the counter Tylenol ex strength! I'm in love with how everything is working out! Drink lots of water!

Yes you can start to see my contouring!!

Day 10... Im feeling 75% better. I'm still sore but it's gets better each day. From the pictures you can see where my skin smoothing out and my waist going in. By my pooch there's fluid my doc told me that u need to compress more it's nothing major. My appetite is coming back slowly.

I feel great!

Hey everyone its been a min since I last checked in. However my 1st post op was last Tuesday. I met with Dr Boutte, I literally spent over 2 hours with her going over everything that I could possibly think of. She was willing and very patient with me the whole time. So far I've lost 6inch off my waist line and gained 3 inches in my butt. I'm having a hard time keeping on the body Magic on because it's hard to use the restroom when it's on. Although it's imperative you wear it, it's just been a struggle. My mid area is still sore, it's not painful it's just sore and tender. My stomach is discolored because I wasnt using the moisturizing cream provided. For 3 days now I've been using it and everything looks great. My appetite is still suppressed, I don't really have a appetite(which is a great thing) . In addition to everything I've lost about 7 pounds. In May, I plan To have my inner thighs done! I truly love Dr Boutte. After talking to her it like I've known her forever.

I can't believe my eyes????????

Post op (Day 36) I purchased a compression board to compress my lower ab and was that the answer! Just after wearing it along with the body magic the pooch is gone! I suggest everyone purchase one it helps flatten your belly!

So I get home today to a large box from Dr. Boutte! I had no idea what it could have been. To my surprise she sent me this beautiful gift basket full of all kinds of body stuff and a personalized towel! How sweet of her! Thank you!!!

up dated photos

7 months later

Compression board

This is what it look like
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I'm in love with my results!