Waste of Money (Area Above Knees) - Stockton, CA

I'm always looking for ways to improve the...

I'm always looking for ways to improve the appearance of the area above my knees. I purchased 8 sessions thinking more is better was I wrong, it did not work. I wish I purchased 4 sessions, noticed that there were no results and saved my money. It hurts too. I wish I knew why some procedures work wonders for some, the RN that worked on the me is really good.

Waste of Money :(

Four sessions of Tripollar and there is no change to my thigh area, save your money this does not work. It pinched and this requires follow-up. The front of my thighs is still loose and dimpling from liposuction is still evident. How I wish there is something that works for tightening. I'm 104 pounds and I'm 5'5", very toned on upper body, so I did require that much tightening.

Stockton Dermatologic Surgeon

Great Doctor the recommended the procedure and the RN that did the procedure. The expected results of skin tightening just did not work, he then recommend something els with no discount. Did not follow up or show concern that this did not work.