Dominican Doll Wants to Get Her Body Back~ Ready X Mommy Makeover! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Dolls, I'm beginning my new journey to a new...

Hello Dolls, I'm beginning my new journey to a new body!!! I've been stalking Realself for around 1 year, then I decided that I need no only a new and perky breast but a new silhouette that complement my spirit. I've been wanting a breast since I stopped breastfeeding my 1st son, 7 years ago, and now after my 2nd baby I'm ready to be myself again. I just want to be 100% comfortable naked. My husband is my biggest support, he said: If you are happy, I would be happiest! After long months of reading reviews, looking x info and casting doctors, I'm ready to share my journey.
I'm a 32 DOMINICAN Mother, I'm just 5'3 and 138-140lbs (depends of my period, lol). I want to get a liposuction, TT, BL + Implants, but I'm not sure about a BBL yet. I live in Kentucky, EU and I speak/write/read fluently in Spanish but I have a very noticeable accent in English. I'll do my best to document my journey as many of yours has done before. Be free to ask me anything or just give ur opinion. We are sx sisters!

Quotes mommy makeover

After getting all my quotes is incredible the differences on prices. I think it depends of the surgeon reputation and how popular it is right now.
I chose Dr Rodriguez, because I want a beautiful breast and he is really good on that area, also I have several friends, real friends that have been with him and the results are amazing.

Clothes!

I'm very confused right now about what clothes are better after TT, BL. Some people recomend Maxi dress but what happen when you still have ur drains? Is not uncomfortable? What about summer dresses, caftan, skater dresses? Help!!!

Tummy tuck?

After the bad news coming from DR, I decided to interview Doctors. I got an answer to my emails that make me wonder if I can get my dreamy body without TT. What do u think?

New Surgeon....... Dr. MOLINA!

After all the things I heard and read about CIPLA and Dr Rodriguez, I decide to change my surgeon. After all my research I chose Dr. Molina. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, he makes me feel comfortable and confident. I know He gonna make my wish come true!

Getting ready!

I've been reading everything I can find about dr Molina. I feel very confident with him. I have been buying stuff like the shopaholic I am. I gonna be in DR for almost a Month so I need to have everything on hand.

My body

I ve been dreaming with new perky full breast since 2008. Is ME time, and I cant wait x it!

Hello Paradise!

I took my flight to DR on June 3rd. I traveled with 2 luggage, 1 small stroller and 1 carry on. I arrived at 2pm and I stayed at my mom's house. I had fun that weekend, I ate in some of my fave restaurants and met with some friends and family. On Sunday, I organized a luggage x my time at the clinic and the RH (I brought so much stuff that i didnt use it)! I gonna make a list of the most necessary items later.

June 7th?? Curved by Dr Molina??

While I was having all my test before surgery, I met part of the clinic staff. The morning nurses are very friendly. The clinic looked clean and didnt smell like a hospital. Make sure to be nice with the people in charge of your wellbeing!

The clinic

Centro de Cirugia Plastica Espaillat Guerra Seijas and Centro Medico Gazcue (use the emergency entrance, go directly to pay the service and knock the radiology door).

Massages!

I did my homework b4 traveling to DR. I had a list with my 7 favorite massage therapist. The list was based on others reviews and what i perceived checking their accounts. Being honest, I had 5 different people and more than 30 massages during my month in DR. I started with Federika, then with Grey at the clinic, the stetic place, Jenny lymphatic drainage and i ended with John massage. The following list shows how i rate them, number 1 would be the best, number 4 the worse. Yenny and Grey are equally great thats why they have the same number!

1- John Massage: when you have lot of fluid you need him. He is a little bit rough but effective. He is a certified massage therapist, he only do manual massages and syringe when need it. If you dont have high tolerance to pain then wait until your skin can tolerate it. He brings his oils, his gloves, his siringes but you have to provide the pads x drainage. He put your faja on and he explain you how to do it and tell you when to take it in. He charges $35 per massage, it could take 1 hour or 30 mins, it depends of how do u feel, how is ur tolerance and how much fluid do u have. He is very busy, so make ur appointment at head! Ig: masajes_esteticos and j_masajes ..... whatsapp 829-312-7571
2- Yenny Acosta: she is very profesional and knowledgeable. She does the ultrasound machine, manual massages and syringe if need it. She looks fragile but her hands are so strong, u never know when u see her. She is perfect if you don't have a high tolerance to pain. I mean, it would hurt, but not like when John does it. She brings everything and if you need help put in on ur faja she helps you. I love her! She charge $35, her ig is: lymphatic_drainage_byyenny and her whatsapp: 829-885-3888
2- Greys: she is one of the massage therapist on Molina's clinic. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. When you go to consult and want a massage make sure to add your name on the list first, then go to molina's office. Greys is very busy and she works with 2 other woman in the same space. So you gonna be naked having ur massage in the same room to another girl (after sx u gonna be ok with that). She does 15min of ultrasound and 30min manual massage, she is very good draining the fluid.. She put your faja on and the only thing you have to provide is your creams. She charge $23
3- I dont remember the name of the stetic place but i didnt like it. They dont do drainage, only a 15min ultrasound massage and 15 min paraffin. I felt like wasting my money!
4- Federika: i had my first intent of massage with her but she was so rough that i after 5 min I asked her to stop and paid her. She learned by watching others so i dont feel like she have enough knowledge about body therapy. U have to provide everything. She is a friendly person. She charge $25
Please remember this things: is better to start your massages after day 4. Buy your arnica cream and thrombosid, you need it during the massages, helps a lot with the bruises. Almond or coconut oil are also great to have.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After all the things I read and knew about Dr Rodrigue I changed my surgeon. I decided to put my life 1st and to choose someone who make me feel confident and has great reviews. Dr. JULIO MOLINA was that man. He was very knowledgeable and show me that he cares about his pacients, he is not a money hunger. I love my results,nI love the communication and the relationship with my surgeon. He is unique!