Dominican Doll Wants to Get Her Body Back~ Ready X Mommy Makeover! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Dolls, I'm beginning my new journey to a new...

Hello Dolls, I'm beginning my new journey to a new body!!! I've been stalking Realself for around 1 year, then I decided that I need no only a new and perky breast but a new silhouette that complement my spirit. I've been wanting a breast since I stopped breastfeeding my 1st son, 7 years ago, and now after my 2nd baby I'm ready to be myself again. I just want to be 100% comfortable naked. My husband is my biggest support, he said: If you are happy, I would be happiest! After long months of reading reviews, looking x info and casting doctors, I'm ready to share my journey.
I'm a 32 DOMINICAN Mother, I'm just 5'3 and 138-140lbs (depends of my period, lol). I want to get a liposuction, TT, BL + Implants, but I'm not sure about a BBL yet. I live in Kentucky, EU and I speak/write/read fluently in Spanish but I have a very noticeable accent in English. I'll do my best to document my journey as many of yours has done before. Be free to ask me anything or just give ur opinion. We are sx sisters!

Quotes mommy makeover

After getting all my quotes is incredible the differences on prices. I think it depends of the surgeon reputation and how popular it is right now.
I chose Dr Rodriguez, because I want a beautiful breast and he is really good on that area, also I have several friends, real friends that have been with him and the results are amazing.

I'm very confused right now about what clothes are better after TT, BL. Some people recomend Maxi dress but what happen when you still have ur drains? Is not uncomfortable? What about summer dresses, caftan, skater dresses? Help!!!

Tummy tuck?

After the bad news coming from DR, I decided to interview Doctors. I got an answer to my emails that make me wonder if I can get my dreamy body without TT. What do u think?

New Surgeon....... Dr. MOLINA!

After all the things I heard and read about CIPLA and Dr Rodriguez, I decide to change my surgeon. After all my research I chose Dr. Molina. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, he makes me feel comfortable and confident. I know He gonna make my wish come true!

Getting ready!

I've been reading everything I can find about dr Molina. I feel very confident with him. I have been buying stuff like the shopaholic I am. I gonna be in DR for almost a Month so I need to have everything on hand.

My body

I ve been dreaming with new perky full breast since 2008. Is ME time, and I cant wait x it!

Hello Paradise!

I took my flight to DR on June 3rd. I traveled with 2 luggage, 1 small stroller and 1 carry on. I arrived at 2pm and I stayed at my mom's house. I had fun that weekend, I ate in some of my fave restaurants and met with some friends and family. On Sunday, I organized a luggage x my time at the clinic and the RH (I brought so much stuff that i didnt use it)! I gonna make a list of the most necessary items later.

June 7th?? Curved by Dr Molina??

While I was having all my test before surgery, I met part of the clinic staff. The morning nurses are very friendly. The clinic looked clean and didnt smell like a hospital. Make sure to be nice with the people in charge of your wellbeing!

The clinic

Centro de Cirugia Plastica Espaillat Guerra Seijas and Centro Medico Gazcue (use the emergency entrance, go directly to pay the service and knock the radiology door).
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After all the things I read and knew about Dr Rodrigue I changed my surgeon. I decided to put my life 1st and to choose someone who make me feel confident and has great reviews. Dr. JULIO MOLINA was that man. He was very knowledgeable and show me that he cares about his pacients, he is not a money hunger. I love my results,nI love the communication and the relationship with my surgeon. He is unique!