Midlife Forehead, Tired Eyes. Sterling, VA

I sought out Dr. David Berman because of his...

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

I sought out Dr. David Berman because of his expertise, his professionalism, his reputation and patience. While I came for a blepharoplasty consult, at his suggestion, I ended up waiting as he felt it was too soon. Instead he suggested minimal procedure (Botox) that could make an immediate visible difference which of course was far less costly or invasive... though I was prepared for more. Dr. Berman is a proven detail oriented perfectionist. He genuinely cares about his patients, the work he performs and the bigger picture outcome. He takes his time with each consult, asks questions and listens deeply. Unlike others, he does not rush to get you out. I have referred three others to him over the years... he's even done a flawless imperceptible procedure for my daughter. There are absolutely no reservations for any procedure under his skilled and steady hands. My only regret, is I did not seek him out sooner.