Voluma and Botox - Sterling Heights, MI

I'm always extremely nervous about doing anything...

I'm always extremely nervous about doing anything to my face. In the past, I've had both good and bad experiences. That being said,the doctor performing your procedure is key. Be sure to do extensive research on your doctor of choice. Look into their credentials, board certifications, photos, request references and read reviews. I did just that before choosing Dr. Berkowitz.

After discussing in detail my areas of concern with Doctor, his recommendation was to start with 2 syringes of voluma. I decided on half of his recommended dose, since I can add more later if unsatisified.

A week later, the result is very natural, undetectable to everyone except me. Thus, 2 syringes would have been ideal, as he suggested. However, I'm very pleased with the outcome! He is a fantastic Doctor. Very gentle and studied my face well before injecting. I had no bruising, which is remarkable since I'm prone to bruising easily. In addition, I had 20 units of Botox injected into forehead areas. That hasn't taken full effect just yet (10 day waiting period for full outcome), however so far so good. I've visited enough surgeons to know good from better, and this doctor was one of my favorites I've seen in this area. His staff was also very friendly and helpful. Prices are lower than most, a bonus, since price should be a minor concern when it comes to your face! Wait time was a bit longer than usual, but good things come to those who wait.

Moving forward, I will be returning soon for further procedures. I'll update you with reviews when that occurs.

Voluma gives a nice lift

Botox update

The Botox in my forehead has reached its climax point. It looks great, however my brows lifted slightly, which is common, so I will be returning to see Dr. B tomorrow to correct that.

I'm glad I did it. A subtle difference is always better than looking at a stranger in the mirror. What do you think?
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon