Amazing! - Sterling Heights, MI

I have been visiting the Skin and Vein Center for...

I have been visiting the Skin and Vein Center for the past few months for laser tattoo removal. From day one Dr. Seiger and Jennifer have been absolutely incredible and knowledgeable. I have been using the brand new Pico Sure laser and i have to say this thing is incredible! I have giant professionally done bold black tattoos on both of my hands and knuckles, I just had my third appointment and there is a HUGE difference from just three sittings. As a person just beginning this procedure I naturally had my questions and concerns with the healing process after the first appointment, however, without and problem what-so-ever they took time out of their days to answer all of my questions and personally had me come back in to see the progress, WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!? Dr. Seiger and his staff know exactly what they are talking about and are the most personable group i have ever encountered in the medical field. Not to mention the price was the best out of all the places i had gotten quotes from.
I would recommend Dr. Seiger to everyone!
Fenton Dermatologist

Dr. Seiger and Jennifer Capizzi themselves are just incredible people. They are 100% there for the patient and are willing to do absolutely what ever it takes in order to ensure you are comfortable and taken care of. They actually listen to their patients with care and get to know them making a very nice and inviting environment. They make sure the offices are absolutely clean and sterile as well. I would recommend them to everyone!