Stay Away

Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a revision rhinoplasty over 2 years ago. I started out with a small nose with a nice turned up angle, nice supratip break, but somewhat large tip that my husband (now ex) didn't like. I went in to have the tip size decreased and provided a nice morph from my last physician to show how I wanted the nose. My result was shocking. I now have a nose with a high bridge that is somewhat bowed and has a hump-none of which I had before. He also turned down the upturned angle of my nose so it is much longer than before. It is a nose that many people say needs a nose job. Yes, the tip is nice and small, but not worth the loss of supratip break, high bowed dorsum with hump, much longer nose, obstructed breathing in one nostril that was not present before. He said he thought the nose I have now is what I wanted, but after checking the morph I brought in the first visit, he apologized. He originally said he would redo and I flew to Florida twice, spending over $1000 and he changed his mind or offered to add EVEN MORE tissue to the nose he already enlarged too much. Very unhappy with both structure and function. Avoid this doctor!