Dr. Decorato Staten Island is Life Changing! - Staten Island, NY

I can't rave enough about Dr. Decorato! He is...

I can't rave enough about Dr. Decorato! He is AMAZING! I had a TT done and I am having more procedures done next week! He took such excellent care of me after my surgery. He was always one step ahead so I didn't have any issues. He even sat with me after my surgery until I was able to get dressed and he actually helped me! His bedside manor is beyond anything I have ever seen from any Dr. When you visit him, he is kind and very easy to speak with and ask questions without making you feel rushed or like your annoying. When your with him you feel like your his only patient.

My results were absolutely amazing from him I look like a whole new person and I really mean that. I was very very overweight and couldn't lose it in the stomach area no matter what I did. I had a c-section and had hanging skin and fat causing me pain in my incision area and he totally removed it and made me FLAT! I was shocked when I woke up and saw the results even the same day of surgery. Now I no longer have to deal with infection issues or pain from that scar and that alone made it worth it!

Anytime I went to the office, I never waited more than 10 minutes to see him. The office is so clean and beautiful and the surgical area is immaculately clean and I love that it was right on site. it made it so private and obviously less risk of infection from going into a hospital.

His staff is excellent especially Barbra she is SO kind and helpful! Dr. Decorato seriously has changed my life! I will continue to go to him for all future procedures and recommend him to anyone and everyone!

My pictures are only 6 MONTH OUT! still swelling but the picture speaks for itself as tot he miracle he performed on me!

-Melanie Garite
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Decorato has the best bedside manor of any Dr I have EVER seen. He stayed by my side after my surgery and even helped me get dressed. After having an emergency c-section and a baby in NICU my Dr never even came to check on me at all she didn't try to console me and she didn't even stitch me up! Dr decorato is so easy to talk to he doesn't make you feel rushed or stupid for any questions you ask. He is kind when I walked in I expected a reaction of "oh god your huge" and he did not do that at all he made me feel comfortable and calm. He was always one step ahead on everything to avoid any issues or infections. When I had any questions and called the answering service in the middle of the night he called back within minutes! His staff is amazing I love Barbara she is so kind and so helpful!