Simply the Best Surgeon You'll Find - Manchester, GB

I've waited a long time to pluck up the courage...

I've waited a long time to pluck up the courage and for it to be the right time in my life to be able to do this . My main worry apart from waking up during surgery, not waking up after , dying and leaving my kids all in the pursuit of having my nice stomach back and not the one I've had for the last nine years that reminded me of a wrinkled old man faced just suck there . Was finding the right surgeon to do it . Well I can save you ladies lots of time , effort and possibly money . Mr marando is simply the best. I know myself I wasn't the worst case in the world but it bothered me daily how different and old looking my middle section looked in comparison to the rest of my body. I'd seen one surgeon before mr marando and was in his office no longer than 5 minutes And then dismissed ,he told me to wait 10 years .. And it couldn't be done now . I left his office feeling tearful . I think my mum and husband at that point felt relieved. But I said I wanted a second opinion and if that surgeon says the same then that's it .. I will let it go . Mr marando had been mentioned to me by a family member. I'd booked to see him last November and like most people who meet him ,knew it had to be him or no one . He said I was a candidate for a tummy tuck and gave me all the advice on the procedure good and bad . He listened and was so polite and I never felt rushed for one minute. I felt elated. Due to different things happening in my life I've just done the surgery now . I am 8 days post op and I'm so happy that I did it. I have been blessed with an amazing family who have looked after my children and supported me through this even though I know they were so worried about me having it . My kids and hubby have been fantastic. I'm a very lucky woman.
Mr Marando and his lovely kind secretary martina have been brilliant from the start.
If I or any friend or family member ever needed anything done in the future I would not hesitate to recommend him . Professional, caring ,polite and easy to talk to . I'm a perfectionist and was so worried about the end result not looking like I had imagined it to be . But I'm happy with the results so for and as I say I'm only 8 days po , so sorness and some swelling is there. My scar is neat and low , with a nice little belly button, just what I asked for . Good luck ladies.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Amazing top class surgeon, look no further. There's a reason why all his reviews are 5 star . He's the best .