Much Needed Revised Rhinoplasty

I had a rhinoplasty from an ENT ( big mistake!!)...

I had a rhinoplasty from an ENT ( big mistake!!) that basically botched my nose! My initial rhinoplasty was about 15 yrs ago. I was not able breathe and my nose was very crooked. The tip was left big, bulbous and asymmetrical!! I finally had the courage to proceed with revised rhinoplasty, and one, I couldn't be happier!! I went with Dr. Most and I am so glad I chose him! He did an excellent job and I know my case was quite complicated. I was lucky enough that I didn't need additional cartilage for the reconstruction. I will be honest, I had a tough time during recovery time, the first 3 days or so. I was in a lot of pain!! I could've managed the pain much better however I am extremely sensitive when it comes to Vicodin. But let me tell you, every second of pain I endured was completely worth it!! FYI: Splint removal was also quite painful but it was all forgotten the minute I realized how great my nose looks!! Everyone in my family agrees! even my sister is now considering rhinoplasty with Dr. Most! Both Dr. Most and his asst. Dr (Dr.Keeler) were great and did an excellent job! Staff is also great! If you're considering surgery, Dr. Most is definitely the Dr. to go to!!

9 months later!

I'm still very happy with the results! I know there is still some swelling and I feel it more some days than others. I'm so glad I did it! More healing to go though!???????? What do you guys think?!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon