MOHS Surgery

Dr. Ibrahimi came highly recommended from a...

Dr. Ibrahimi came highly recommended from a dermatologist I saw regarding basal cell carcinoma on my left cheek. I am so glad that I was referred to him. Since the cancer was on my face, I was hesitant about getting the MOHs procedure. Dr. Ibrahimi was very honest and told me the growth was quite large. He explained the procedure and provided all the information I needed to know regarding the surgery. He was confident that he would be able to remove the cancer and I would be happy with the results.  Three weeks later as I write this review, I am very pleased with how it turned out. The scar is minimal considering the size of the growth and the amount of sutures I had. Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff, especially his medical assistant Jenn, were very welcoming and caring. From making the appointment, to the follow-up care and everything in between, they always made me feel at ease. After surgery, they were very responsive to my questions/calls and even called to check in after their work hours! I had a follow-up appointment five days after the procedure to check on the sutures and to see how I was healing. This practice exemplifies the highest of standards and I am so happy I chose them.  I can’t speak highly enough of Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of this procedure.

MOHS Surgery

Dr. Ibrahimi came highly recommended from a dermatologist I saw regarding basal cell carcinoma on my left cheek. I am so glad that I was referred to him. Since the cancer was on my face, I was hesitant about getting the MOHs procedure. Dr. Ibrahimi was very honest and told me the growth was quite large. He explained the procedure and provided all the information I needed to know regarding the surgery. He was confident that he would be able to remove the cancer and I would be happy with the results. Three weeks later as I write this review, I am very pleased with how it turned out. The scar is minimal considering the size of the growth and the amount of sutures I had. Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff, especially his medical assistant Jenn, were very welcoming and caring. From making the appointment, to the follow-up care and everything in between, they always made me feel at ease. After surgery, they were very responsive to my questions/calls and even called to check in after their work hours! I had a follow-up appointment five days after the procedure to check on the sutures and to see how I was healing. This practice exemplifies the highest of standards and I am so happy I chose them. I can’t speak highly enough of Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of this procedure.
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon