51 Year Old Female with 2 Children Ages 25 and 23. Saint Petersburg, FL

I would definitely recommend this procedure for...

I would definitely recommend this procedure for anyone who is wanting to loose body fat, but also who follows a healthy diet and exercises. I did choose to be put to sleep for procedure, but not under general anesthesia. I woke up without any pain at all just slight tenderness. I was prescribed pain meds which were never used. I just used ibuprophen to take discomfort away. Part of my painless post-op recovery I attribute to my fantastic doctor. It makes a difference going to an experienced physician who is very easy to communicate with. Thank you so much Dr. John J. O"Brien, Jr., M.D and Staff!
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O'Brien and his staff made me feel welcome and comfortable when I arrived for my first free consultation appointment. I originally went in to discuss coolsculpting, but was also given information on vaserlipo. Dr. O'Brien was very informative and honest about both procedures and not at any time did I feel pressured about making any immediate decisions. I am so happy with my results and have no regrets on deciding to have vaserlipo. I am only 5 weeks post-procedure and feel and look great. I know I am still healing and cannot wait to see my final results.