Goal Accomplished - Saint Louis, MO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After nursing 3 children, the oldest of which is...

After nursing 3 children, the oldest of which is now 19 and the youngest is 3, my breasts were in desperate need of some help. I'd been wanting to have breast augmentation for quite some time, but my husband was reluctant. I called for consultation with my surgeon of choice (Dr. David Caplin) on the day my husband gave the green light, and have no regrets whatsoever!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I actually found my surgeon via the internet. After reviewing multiple plastic surgeons and looking at numerous before/after pictures, Dr. Caplin's reviews and results were most consistent with what I was looking for...a natural-looking breast enhancement. I was very impressed with his friendly, knowledgeable staff. Dr. Caplin was very down to earth and thorough. I had complete confidence that he was the best surgeon I could have chosen. I am now 6 weeks post procedure and could not be happier with my results and my choice of surgeon. The St. Louis Surgical Center where he performed the procedure was excellent as well. I would definitely, highly and without doubt recommend Dr. Caplin to anyone looking to have a breast procedure.