Grandma of 10 Needing Upper Abs Fixed, Tummy Tuck and Redo of the Breast Aug - Saint Louis, MO

I had breast implants put in more than 30 years...

I had breast implants put in more than 30 years ago. For about the last 20 years they had gotten very hard and was unable to even have normal mammograms . I needed to have them redone but since I was needing that surgery, I looked into a tummy tuck. Having 4 kiddos but also getting pretty heavy then losing 40 lbs, my stomach was doughy. I have gotten into great shape by eating really clean and by lifting weights. None of that helped with the skin pouch on my tummy. I also found out that my upper abs were separated. So I opted to have an Abdominlasty, extended and a Capsulectomy (subglandular reaugmentation) bilateral.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

My overall rating couldn't be more positive. Dr. Nathan took time and explained the procedure to me very clearly which was so helpful for me as I was very nervous! He was friendly and warm which gave me so much confidence in his ability, but also to relax me because he took care of me, including my emotional fears. I have kept my implants a secret from everyone except my husband. After he died I didn't know how I was going to get things fixed. Most of my friends and my siblings have made scathing comments about boob jobs so I knew they would never be supportive. Your whole team was fun and relaxed and gave me confidance each step of the way! I cannot recommend you all anymore highly. You get a standing ovation from me! Thank you so much!