Super Happy - Saint Louis, MO

It's been a year since my rhino and upper bleph...

It's been a year since my rhino and upper bleph surgery. The year was a tough one because I wasn't sure if I was happy with my results all the time, much of the time I wasn't. Now that it's been a year I feel I've accepted my new face and I love my new nose. It wasn't love at first sight because I looked so different. My nose was starting to look bigger and bonier as I aged, a family trait. I felt for a long while that I no longer resembled my family, but I realize now that I do. Facial surgery be a very hard thing to do on an emotional level. I'm so happy that I did it, but don't think that it's going necessarily going to be an easy journey for everyone. There were times that I was extremely depressed, this was surprising to me. I'm adding a pic from 2007 to show how my lids and nose looked then, another one several months before my surgery and the new one just last week. I won't keep them up for long because it's such a private matter to me.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon