Rhinoplasty Success! Saint Louis, MO

I’m 63 years old and had initial rhinoplasty and a...

I’m 63 years old and had initial rhinoplasty and a revision done by a different surgeon 16 years ago. Unfortunately, the results were less than desirable and my nose was left physically skewed at the nasal tip and my septum was quite crooked. Recently, I did some research and found a short list of local surgeons specializing in rhinoplasty. One surgeon said he could help somewhat, but once I viewed the after-images in his office, I just wasn’t satisfied with his “best”. Then I met with Dr. Ridenour and everything clicked! Not only does he have great credentials and specializes in rhinoplasty, he listened attentively to my concerns and goals and carefully examined my nose inside and out. Before I left his office, he sounded quite confident he could help me. The after- images he relayed via email were a close match to my goals. Today, I am 4+ weeks post-surgery and already, I see major improvement! I still have the expected swelling but I’m anxious to watch further transformation. He is truly a skilled and talented surgeon with a professional, friendly, caring staff to match. And, the after-care has been fantastic and is on-going as of today!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon